Thread: Possible New Owner needs a little help

Reply to Thread
    Viper Owner

Default Possible New Owner needs a little help

Hello Viper community,
    I have been watching the site for years and the time has finally come to become an infected individual! I found a car that I am looking to possibly purchase this weekend, and am wondering if there is anyone close to give it a look over? The car is located in Reading, PA. Since I am located in Nebraska, it wont be exactly easy to take a look. If anyone would be willing to take a look at the car for me it would be a great help and very appreciated! Please PM me if you are able to help.

P.S.- After years of lurking and knowing this day would come, I can't believe IT IS TIME!!! I would also like to thank the Viper community for all of the information I've learned and all of the entertainment you all have provided up to this point. I can't wait to be an official part of the community.

Thanks,
    Clarence

Venomiss

Default Re: Possible New Owner needs a little help

Welcome!

Here is the contact website for VCA WV/PA region. Mike Kuchavik is the president.
    Ask him for a referral in PA to use.
    http://www.pawvviperclub.com/

Viper Owner

I would be happy to help if I were a little closer. I hope it all works out and you find out how awesome it is to own a Viper. I sat on the sidelines for a very long time as well and finally made the big purchase this past August and it definiitely changed my life.

Best advice I can give you is to respect the car and it will keep you alive. The second you start driving it even slightly too aggressive for your abilities or give in to the silly temptation of every single sports car on the road trying to get you to race them, you could end up in serious trouble. I've owned several fast cars before this, but this is the first car that puts such a huge smile on my face and scares the living sh-t out of me at the same time.

What Gen, type, and color are you looking to get? Post pics when you can!

Viper Owner

Welcome to the VCA in advance!

Very good advice from the Hoboken. That is what makes this car fun. Respect.

I'm sure someone in PA can lend some assistance for you! If I was closer, I for sure would!

Viper Owner

Welcome Clarence,
    Contact Mike, The WV/Pa Pres. I am a bit to far from Reading but I do know we have members in that area. I'm sure he can contact someone to help you. Here is his email, [email protected] or just go to the WV/PA website to get other contact info.
    Best of luck.
    Mark

Viper Owner

Thanks for the info and help. I contacted Mike, and as the expectation was set a long time ago....He was, as I've seen so many times, very helpful, sincere and honest! What a group of people to soon be associated with! As things hopefully fall in line, I will continue to post.

Thanks again,
    Clarence