Cool Cars for Cats and Canines Car Show - April 27, 2013

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Cars for Cats and Canines Car Show
April 27th is the 3nd annual Cool Cars for Cats and Canines:dog:, this is a great show and a great cause, it is not too late to register your car, and even if you dont want to bring your car, just bring the family to check out the great display of exotic cars! Show is at the Hershey AACA.

Please follow the attached link for more information and registration info.

http://www.coolcarsforcatsandcanines.com/

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Black 09 ACR attending.... if i could just figure out how to make it shine first. :D

Looks like a decent group of cars will be there!

Fuoss484

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am going, hopefully I can get the car I am taking put back together. If not Ill still show up, just car less.

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going to meet at Jonathan's Warehouse at 717 Dickerson Road North Wales Pa 19454 at 8am on April 27, 2013. This group will leave at 8:30 sharp and head up to Allentown area to the next stop. We will then meet the second group of Vipers meeting at the Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West 7625 Imperial WayAllentown, PA 18195. I will be at this location at 9:00. We will then cruise out together to Hershey via Route 78. If any one wants to create another stop west of this location please let me know.

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will make are last stop at Cabelas in Hamburg to meet the last group of guys. Looks like we have a bunch of Vipers going. Now pray for good weather!

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well less than a week and we will be getting the cars out. Yesterday we did a lift day at my house and changed trans and read end fluids. So the car is ready for the season.

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Weather Tomorrow! Thanks to all the guys coming and caravaning out to the show.

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^should be fun. Luckily I only have a 25 mile drive to get there. :)

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Show and turnout! It was a pleasure meeting some of the members for the first time! We all had a lot of fun!

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Just wanted to write and say thanks so much for organizing the caravan of guys that you brought along to the show. We REALLY appreciate that you came from a pretty considerable distance to help us out with this very deserving cause. I wanted to share a couple of numbers with you.

We had a total of 156 cars on the show field. We had a total of 691 visitors that paid at the gate to see the cars, and due to the generosity of our sponsors and those that attended with their cars and guests, our total net from the show was an incredible $14,056.00. Please share this with the guys you wrangled up to attend, and feel free to post on the Viper Forum. We are so pleased with the outcome and so thankful to all that helped us reach this unbelievable result. And the best part is that 100% of this money goes to the veterinary care and feeding of the abandoned animals of "Castaway Critters". They are a 100% volunteer organization, so there is zero dolllars for administrative costs.

Here's a clip from local TV news: http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Cool-cars-for-cats-and-canines/cPj8sq-kikuW08JK7LO4DA.cspx

Thanks again Mike, enjoy your summer and drive safe!

Best Regards,

Tom Clark

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I stayed long enough to see the viper guys roll in but left soon after. My A.D.D. caused me to leave fairly early. Somehow originally i got put in the Fiero section but moved next to a corvette and older viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth