Snakes on the Mount (formerly Snakes Alive) June 15, 2013

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year we will not be at the Harley- Davidson Dealer for are open to the public car show. We will instead be doing a Cobra/Viper show at Denny Blocker's home. This will be for all VCA members. If you are not a member a $10 fee will be charged for all non-members. The show will be from 11-4pm. Since we need a car count before the show is here I will need any interested in coming to e-mail me so that I can put you on a list. My e-mail is [email protected]

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Snakes on the Mountain – Sat June 15, 11 to 4 – Lehighton PA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
You must be registered for see images
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
You must be registered for see images
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Snakes on the Mountain is an entirely new event for 2013. Its rich history spans over 17 years Titled as "Cobras at Blockers" and "Snakes Alive" at the Motorcycle Dealership, and a great run of cars, people, and fun. For 2013 an entirely new format is being used, as the event has been moved to a private site in Lehighton PA with a spectacular view and layout. As a result, we just cannot invite everybody; you have to RSVP to get entrance and the actual location, as it’s a private home. The event is open to all Shelby Vehicles, all Vipers, all Cobras, and Hi-Perf Fords. The information to RSVP is below.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Once you RSVP, your admission will let you onto the beautiful grounds, park with your group of cars, see the private collection, and enjoy a relaxing afternoon surrounded by great friends and the meanest motorized snakes ever produced.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We’ve also returned the focus to an inter-club event, so your membership to either club is more important than ever. Current members of the Viper Club, Lehigh Valley SAAC, or SAAC will attend as paid club members, and guests with their cars from our Shelby and Viper world will be asked for a $10 donation to help our clubs cover the costs of putting on the event.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RSVP ONLY! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Must RSVP by June 8, 2013.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To RSVP and for more information, please contact:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dan Reiter – Lehigh Valley SAAC - [email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike Kuchavik – Viper Club - [email protected][/FONT]

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on everyone this event is next weekend!!! We need a good showing of vipers, can't be out numbered by the cobras!!!

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will post pictures to see what you missed. I have a rare GTS-R 1998 coming and some other rare cars. We have about 20 plus Vipers coming and about 50 Shelby's. The weather looks great. If you are not working Sunday then you should come to the Slate Belt Mighty Mopar Father's day show on June 16, 2013. They get about 100 plus Mopars and of course Vipers.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It pains me to say I can't make it this year:( It is one of my favorites and I do highly recommend it:2tu:

OP
OP
M

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look forward to you coming Adrian. I have been getting lots of last minute emails with more people coming.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event today it was nice meeting everyone and I look forward to seeing you all again soon :2tu: Adrian

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score