Just a introduction!

4myviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and happy to be part of the club. I bought a 06 viper and love it, besides the oil cooler lines leaking.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice lookin 06 you got there. I just added new oil lines to our car last year. Common problem. Iwould tell ya to get rid of the runflat tires but I can see from the pics that you already have the Nitto tires. Enjoy the car.

OP
OP

4myviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I ordered new braided lines yesterday, can't wait to stop the oil drip in garage. I just put the new tires on last week, love the nitto's
Welcome to the forum. Nice lookin 06 you got there. I just added new oil lines to our car last year. Common problem. Iwould tell ya to get rid of the runflat tires but I can see from the pics that you already have the Nitto tires. Enjoy the car.

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA website! Congratulations on purchasing a dream.

We hope you will consider joining the Viper Club of America for 2013.
The easiest way to join the Viper Club is online
https://www.viperclub.org/join/

For any VCA questions please email [email protected] or call 1-800-677-4321.

You might find this helpful since your plates are from Missouri.
http://www.dodgeviperclub.com/

Last edited:

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a few write-ups on how to replace those lines...I was in this same boat last fall. It is tight under there at the block, but it can be done on jack stands in a garage without too much pain. I spent a few hours cussing at it, but finally got it all taken care of and it has been fine ever since.

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I see Missouri plates so hopefully you are not too far away from our club! My name is Terry Schilling and I'm the President of the Gateway Region which covers a large section of eastern Missouri including the St Louis metro area. We would love to have you (and your car) become a part of our club. We have some upcoming events which you would probably enjoy.

Terry

pathoguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. Excellent color combo. Looks like a Jeep Grand Cherokee in the garage....if so, your garage interior looks very similar to mine. My girlfriend parks her white Cherokee next to the coupe.

TangeloPearl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car was purchased from Texas with a rebuilt title, I have a bunch of pictures of this car. Great looking car and was at a great price. How did the green Viper look up close?

OP
OP

4myviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the green one looked I just shipped this one, I've had to put more money in it than I wanted but now the car is done the right way. I got the car at a good price but have put quite a few thousands in it to make it right due to the body shop taking some short cuts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper