Value of Stoptech or ACR front 2 piece rotors?

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I am piecing together an SRT10 brake upgrade for my 97 GTS. I bought the front calipers, pads, and rotors from Will at RSI. He sent me ACR or Stoptech front 2 piece rotors that are in awesome condition. I already spent more than I should have on this upgrade so did not feel like shelling out another $1000+ for the rear rotors for a matching set and ended up picking up 4 OEM rotors. How much are these things worth? These things look to be in perfect condition, I believe they have under 1,000 miles. Just trying to recoup some of my costs! No idea what to list them for.

You must be registered for see images

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since my car is down, do me a favor and have your calipers powdercoated SSG. When you drive up to Tampa, I'll pay you, we can install them on my car and I'll give you my setup.

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm I may be int in the calipers are they factory coated.. ..? I have the black calipers off my 03 that are flawless with 4k miles on them maybe a trade..? Or pm me a price on just the calipers

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if your wondering how much the front stop techs are worth or if your selling the entire set up? those rotors are $750-$800 new, and the replacemnet rings minus the hats are $500. Your's with the hats used, $400-$500 a pair?

OP
OP
K

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No keeping the setup, just going to sell the rotors as I bought oem since matching rears will cost me too much

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rotors dont need to match. Two-piece is more important for the front where the majority of the braking&heat is generated. I'd rock the mismatch. Lol

You shouldnt have a prob getting rid of em though

Last edited:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seems I saw a low mileage set of 4 in classifieds last month for $800? I checked on them and Wayne had sold them pretty quick.

OP
OP
K

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just posted these up in the classifieds, well the ad is getting approved now.

OP
OP
K

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason none of the classified ads are getting approved recently, I am asking $500 plus shipping for the rotors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss