VCAPA/WV Deleware River Ramble (formerly know as Woodstock Cruise)

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We will be meeting at the Best Western Inn at Hunt’s Landing in Matamoras, PA at 10:00 on Sunday, May 12th. You may want to make a weekend out of this event. There are many activities in and around Milford, PA. http://visitpikecountypa.com/ . We will venture into New York and travel up scenic Route 97 stopping at local vista points like Hawks Nest, and the Roebling Bridge, and river towns such as Narrowsburg, Cochecton, and Callicoon along 97. Then we will cross back into PA and take more scenic roads, like Route 191 back towards our stating point in Pike County. Because Matamoras is where PA, NJ, and NY meet, we hope to have these clubs join in this event. I will most likely invite everyone over to my house on the way back for a BBQ, Bocce, and Boat Rides. It is directly on the way back to I84. These are all fantastic roads to let our snakes stretch out after a long cold winter. If you are going to take part, I need to know how many to have a head count for lunch.

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a list of who is coming that I know of for next weekend.

Darren
Buck
Mark and Renee
TJ (NJ)
Charlie (NJ)
Herv
Mike K (Myself)
Jonathan
Steve (Possibly)
Rich ( Possibly)

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am sorry to say that we have to reschedule, not cancel, this event for late Summer, early Fall because of the weather. Please watch this site for a future date. Too bad, we had 11 cars. :mad: :(