Woodhouse Motor and Tranny Mounts

F

FrgMstr

A BIG THANKS to Mark Jorgensen of WOODHOUSE Motorsports for helping with the sale, he made it all seamless.

- PRODUCT(S)/SERVICE(S) PURCHASED: Woodhouse Motor and Tranny mounts for my 2008 Vert.
- DATE PURCHASED: December 2012
- DATE SHIPPED: A day after purchase
- DATE ARRIVED: Within 3 days
- PRODUCT/SERVICE QUALITY (1-10): 9 - I only give a 9 here because I had to grind off the locating pin/tab in order to make the mount fit on the passenger side of the car which is a known issue. I should have just ground it off the motor mount out of the box instead of trying 3 times to make it fit by taking off a little of the pin at a time.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE (1-10): 10
- WOULD PURCHASE FROM AGAIN? (Y or N): Absolutely.

- COMMENTS: I have read about the Woodhouse Motor and Tranny mounts making the car vibrate too much for some peoples' tastes, but I did not get that feeling at all. Yes, mine had a slight bit more vibration, but nothing that made me not want to drive it or uninstall the mounts. The car simply feels better to me in terms of control. Car hooks up great, with ZERO wheel hop. Shifting is better, finding the gates quickly is more fluid. I drove the car 370 miles across Texas to run Texas Mile right after putting the mounts in with no issues whatsoever. Shifting through to 5th, bumping red line in every gear at Texas Mile was easy. I even had a co-driver that was not used to the car run the Mile with no issues, except going into 5th, which was him getting overly excited trying to jam it hard into gear.

If you are installing headers on the car, you would be silly not to go ahead and install the Woodhouse Motor and Tranny Mounts while you are doing this work and if you are serious about driving the car to its limits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh