Has anyone used this exhaust from VPOA?

Reaction score

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend has that exhaust and uses it for street use it sounds really nice. He had the tips polished tho

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have that. It drones pretty ugly, but who cares. It sounds great wide open. The cabin/footwell temps will drop with those stupid cats gone. You can drive on the street just fine as long as you register the car in a county that doesn't require emission testing. There is also no provision for the rear O2 sensors. Most guys leave them plugged in, and tie them up somewhere. (that's what I've done) The fit and finish is not great. Takes a 'little doing' to get stuff to line up right. The tips are not beautiful like the 4,000 dollar Corsa / Borla bling bling exhaust systems. It's a race exhaust, and is about function, not looks. I think that Borla is the manufacturer for the Mopar Race Exhaust though.

One more thing,.....if you live in a calm, serene, quiet, very conservative neighborhood, The people living around you will hate it.

CHAP4034

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have that. It drones pretty ugly, but who cares. It sounds great wide open. The cabin/footwell temps will drop with those stupid cats gone. You can drive on the street just fine as long as you register the car in a county that doesn't require emission testing. There is also no provision for the rear O2 sensors. Most guys leave them plugged in, and tie them up somewhere. (that's what I've done) The fit and finish is not great. Takes a 'little doing' to get stuff to line up right. The tips are not beautiful like the 4,000 dollar Corsa / Borla bling bling exhaust systems. It's a race exhaust, and is about function, not looks. I think that Borla is the manufacturer for the Mopar Race Exhaust though.

One more thing,.....if you live in a calm, serene, quiet, very conservative neighborhood, The people living around you will hate it.

+1 :drive:

F

FrgMstr

Belanger headers, cat delete, and straight pipes (86dba at idle / 126dba full open). I just try to never get above idle RPMs after I get the car moving. I am pretty sure everyone still hates me though, but not as bad at the guy on the next street with the fully built '69 Camaro 1/4 mile car that drives it around the hood to keep it from sitting up.

The Corsa catbacks have always done me right when it comes to getting rid of cabin drone, although the straight pipes were not near as bad as I expected.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belanger headers, cat delete, and straight pipes (86dba at idle / 126dba full open). I just try to never get above idle RPMs after I get the car moving. I am pretty sure everyone still hates me though, but not as bad at the guy on the next street with the fully built '69 Camaro 1/4 mile car that drives it around the hood to keep it from sitting up.

The Corsa catbacks have always done me right when it comes to getting rid of cabin drone, although the straight pipes were not near as bad as I expected.
Very nice....................:2tu: