a couple more pictures
You must be registered for see images attach

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The more I look at this car the more I love it's simplicity! And I'm lovin' the black wheels! Makes me want to change my order (should I be so lucky!?) to black wheels!

Every time I see a different combination of options I change my mind as to what I want. The one thing I'm still set on is STRYKER RED! But so far..I've changed my interior to red & black....and now I'm thinking about changing to black wheels!

Does anybody know...(because the wheel options have changed...it no longer offers the polished with black pockets?) Have they just changed the name and if so which one IS that (polished with black pockets) now?

Also of the 3 black wheels that are available (either stock or as an added track pack option)...does any one know in real life..(it's hard to tell from the pictures!)...is any one (or more) of them shiny/polished? or are they all matte?
Thanks.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I look at this car the more I love it's simplicity! And I'm lovin' the black wheels! Makes me want to change my order (should I be so lucky!?) to black wheels!

Every time I see a different combination of options I change my mind as to what I want. The one thing I'm still set on is STRYKER RED! But so far..I've changed my interior to red & black....and now I'm thinking about changing to black wheels!

Does anybody know...(because the wheel options have changed...it no longer offers the polished with black pockets?) Have they just changed the name and if so which one IS that (polished with black pockets) now?

Also of the 3 black wheels that are available (either stock or as an added track pack option)...does any one know in real life..(it's hard to tell from the pictures!)...is any one (or more) of them shiny/polished? or are they all matte?
Thanks.
Did you place another order (Other than Stryker red which you couldn't get)?

AFAIK those are the matte black wheels. I could be wrong :)

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Word came down recently that there was a handful more of the STRYKER REDS coming to Canada..(WOOHOO!)..so I've still got my hat in the ring.

That'll make a few people VERY HAPPY!..(hopefully I'm one of them!!)

We knew that Ralph would take care of his people-EH?! LOL!!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it me or did Ralph lower the car?:2tu:

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that car! I wonder if it's the same one we saw at CAAP a couple of weeks ago. I only saw the one white car ready for shipment, which was a GTS with black Sidewinder II wheels, and it was awaiting a replacement rear tire and rear brake duct. Every single other car I saw was blue or red.