Ralph's white SRT Viper GTS in Indy

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a treat this morning at Indianapolis Cars and Coffee. Ralph said his wife was out of town for the weekend so he got up at 5:30am to come down and check out our car scene with his new white GTS. The car was beautiful and Ralph was a class act. Very cool... I don't imagine to many people in his position doing the same thing. A true car guy through and through!
You must be registered for see images attach

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Met Ralph at Carlisle last summer. He must have signed about 100 cars, both the Viper guys, and the LX-chassis guys.

He's a class act

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A real car guy. Not many ceo's / executives I'm aware of stopping in at shows for fun........That's Ralph!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph is a class act. Period. You don't see or hear of anyone from any other brand out doing what he does. Good for him!!

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these, 01Viper4me.... Ralph's passion for the car is unparalleled, and we can all thank him alone for getting this program approved in post-bankruptcy Detroit. Noone else at his level (direct reports to Sergio) was going to push the boss to do it. But Ralph put it all on the line for this car, and he got it approved. We should all humbly thank the man.

America's Supercar lives to fight another day!

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The only thing that annoys me about the Viper from what I've seen

Ouch. Thanks for pointing this out on Ralph's car! (because he has personally complained to me in Engineering about the same thing!)....so all I can say is "we're working on it". And, of course, keep the feedback coming. Thanks!

Oh, and PS, Ralph is way cooler than me, but you definitely should have ordered Stryker Red ViperSmith!! It's just stunning in person...simply the best paint color I've ever seen on a new car, bar none. But White is obviously a cool choice too ;)

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch. Thanks for pointing this out on Ralph's car! (because he has personally complained to me in Engineering about the same thing!)....so all I can say is "we're working on it". And, of course, keep the feedback coming. Thanks!

Oh, and PS, Ralph is way cooler than me, but you definitely should have ordered Stryker Red ViperSmith!! It's just stunning in person...simply the best paint color I've ever seen on a new car, bar none. But White is obviously a cool choice too ;)

LOL I don't think the wife would have OK'd a $15,000 paint job!

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's official: Ralph is the Valentino Balboni of Viper!!!

Sorry ace, Ralph is the passionate boss who is also a great driver, but Heuschele is our Balboni. And his right hand man Winkler is even faster!

In Italy, children dream of being the Italian Heuschele or Winkler!

Happy Easter all -

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these, 01Viper4me.... Ralph's passion for the car is unparalleled, and we can all thank him alone for getting this program approved in post-bankruptcy Detroit. Noone else at his level (direct reports to Sergio) was going to push the boss to do it. But Ralph put it all on the line for this car, and he got it approved. We should all humbly thank the man.

America's Supercar lives to fight another day!

Can thank him and Obama's bail out money from his printing machine. LOL. Sigh.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love seeing photos of this particular car, because I have a white one on order. I sure wish they'd hurry up and build it, though.

"it will be here in Feb" they said...

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and PS, Ralph is way cooler than me, but you definitely should have ordered Stryker Red ViperSmith,

Mister Viper, I was in my Dealer yesterday and Stryker red has been taken off the Order guides and not available to us Canadians. Maybe they could build SSG Now if they quit the red

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and PS, Ralph is way cooler than me, but you definitely should have ordered Stryker Red ViperSmith,

Mister Viper, I was in my Dealer yesterday and Stryker red has been taken off the Order guides and not available to us Canadians. Maybe they could build SSG Now if they quit the red

Did you ask about the TA coming to Canada?

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I did not as my dealer is not getting a Viper. He does not want to buy the tools as SRT will alot him one car, He figured the mark up on one car won't pay for the tools. He asked for 2 and they told him only one. I told him the tools should work for 2014 , Didn't care. We have 2 dealers and the other one is getting a car, Not sure what though.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car Ralph but kind of bar of soap looking compared to what I thought you would bring. Maybe a flashy GTS with stripes loaded out for the gang.

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White looks great on the new body. Close second to the Orange.

I really wish the grill/cross hairs were painted in the body color though.

Looks a bit like someone that forgot to put their teeth in. Just a black hole.

Different strokes and all that stuff.......

Matt

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235