Any custom orders out of 'production scheduled' status

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw has anyone seen the gunmetal in person? I wonder how it looks
Saw a Gunmetal Pearl GTS today in Durham NC and even in the showroom it was impressive, unlike Chevy's Cyber Gray--needs sunlight to pop--and Lambo's Grigio Telesto--reminds me of a plastic battleship model. I'm sure GP would be fantastic on a sunny day.

That said, of the current color choices GP would be my last. But THAT said, all the colors go very well with the design and I would have gladly taken that one home if I could have.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it's the only color I haven't seen much. There's lots of dull dark pallette to choose from this year come to think of it. They need to bring on crusher orange & SSG

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got good news from the Dealer today, car has passed inspection and is released for shipping.
Planned to arrive at Dealer next Friday, August 16 ! WooHoo !!!
Fingers crossed for no more holdbacks !

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Finally got good news from the Dealer today, car has passed inspection and is released for shipping.

Good luck! I hope they've got other vipers to fill the trailer (mine?) so you can get your car!!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, a Canadian's going to get his before I get mine??? That's not fair!:dunno:

All kidding aside, that's awesome Claude. Very happy for you. It won't be long before you are :drive: and :D and :headbang: to your neighbors and :omg: at the scary-good performance!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd I feel so bad about your delay that if I had won that 1/2 bill powerball lotto the other nite I woulda bought u one in every color...just sayin.