Northern NJ C&C This Weekend

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work till 5:30 so I don't know if I can do that. I'm in fairfield so maybe I'll just take the car to work with me there. MM, I grew up in EH, you been there long?

Since 1993 - moved in from Belleville. Be good to meet you - Im sure we know some of the same people.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could make it on Friday, but it's my wife's 30th birthday that day and I'm catching a train up to my in-law's house in Bedford, NY straight after work from Grand Central and spending the weekend up there..... Throwing her a big party Saturday night, so this weekend is out for me unfortunately..... :(

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw this from the Bergen County C&C site.

Hi everyone,

The weather has decided to cooperate a bit more than last weekend, so that means our scheduled meet for tomorrow is on.

As planned, we'll meet from 8:30-10:30 AM (or whenever the last car leaves) at the Montvale rest area commuter parking lot.

Just a reminder: if you don't see anyone else around, you're either very early or you're not in the commuter parking lot (in which case, you just need to keep going north through the parking lot).

Also a reminder: there is a Dunkin' Donuts on site as well as full access to restrooms.

Thanks and I hope to see you tomorrow,
Tony

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't be making it. Ill be cleaning the car for an event at morristown airport in the afternoon.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My outing for today...

Checking out the just in red GTS at Dover Dodge... $15k mark up

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the Father's Day C&C coming up this month? Any of you guys going and want to meet up beforehand and drive over together? I will be coming from Hoboken, NJ (are you surprised???) and likely having 2 friends tailing me (a friend/client with a Maserati GT and another good friend with a Porsche 911 4S). Stopping at my parents' house in West Orange to pick up my Dad of course, and was hoping to meet up with you guys somewhere in the Livingston/East Hanover area to cruise over to the event together. Supposed to be one of the biggest and best events of the year, if the weather holds out..............

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure about Father's day just yet but we are doing the Bergen C&C this Sunday.

From the site...

Hi everyone,
I am just sending a reminder that we are meeting this Sunday, May 26th. The weather forecast looks to be sunny for Sunday, so let's hope that holds true!
Once again, here are the details in case you missed it the other day:
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
627 East Ridgewood Ave (Ridgewood High School)
Light refreshments will be available.
Please remember that we do not rev when we are in residential neighborhoods and making a left turn out of the RHS parking lot is not permitted.
I am looking forward to Sunday!

Tom,
I can be at the Denville Wendys at 9:00

Mike
How is the Dunkin Donuts on 46 just east of the Wayne 80 23 circle at 9:30 ?

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy guys... Would like to join this sunday but I'm at our shore house in Toms River... Viper tucked away up north... Weather not so nice but we do enjoy the scenic change and opening the house.... Have fun hoping for some better weather.

HobokenViper... I might be up to join you for fathers days...

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10, that works, see you tomorrow. If the weather looks like crap we can call an audible in the am.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure about Father's day just yet but we are doing the Bergen C&C this Sunday.

From the site...

Hi everyone,
I am just sending a reminder that we are meeting this Sunday, May 26th. The weather forecast looks to be sunny for Sunday, so let's hope that holds true!
Once again, here are the details in case you missed it the other day:
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
627 East Ridgewood Ave (Ridgewood High School)
Light refreshments will be available.
Please remember that we do not rev when we are in residential neighborhoods and making a left turn out of the RHS parking lot is not permitted.
I am looking forward to Sunday!

Tom,
I can be at the Denville Wendys at 9:00

Mike
How is the Dunkin Donuts on 46 just east of the Wayne 80 23 circle at 9:30 ?

Still on for tomorrow morning at 10 am at Ridgewood High School? Anyone meeting up ahead of time?

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron, yes we are, I'm meeting v10 and intense 5.5 at the dunkin donuts on 46 right by the i 80 exit at 9am. Let me know if you'd like to join us. Weather looks pretty good.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad little gathering for a startup event. Good seeing you guys and it was nice Bob and ACR Steve stopped by. I had to bail out in montville for gas on the way back, almost ran out.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great seeing you guys today. Really enjoyed meeting up beforehand and cruising over to the event together. Especially enjoyed driving behind Poor Richard's GT. Even enjoyed V10enomous's scenic detour going in circles a couple times.....well except for that one unexpected off-ramp that was covered in dirt and lots of loose gravel that chopped up our cars........ Haha!

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
June Schedule from the site...

Folks,

For the month of June, we have somehow managed to pack your weekends with lots of C&C events. We hope you enjoy the various activities listed below:

1. June 1 Saturday: C&C at Hacklebarney Park. Our regular spots of the Parsippany Hilton and the Chatham High School are busy with other activities. Full directions to follow.

2. June 8 Saturday: C&C at the Harding Township Car Show. The original date was rained out and this is the date for the rescheduled show. As there are a limited number of spaces for show cars, please RSVP to abisingh@... if you would like to attend.

Other details:

· Date: Saturday, June 8

· Time: 9:30 AM to 12:30PM

· Location: Harding Township School, 34 Lees Hill Road, Harding/Morristown, New Jersey 07960. Google Map is here: http://goo.gl/maps/YfCaf

· Please exercise your best driving behavior as there will be lots of kids at the show.

· For spectators, the entry fee is $5 or $15 for families.

3. June 8 Saturday evening: C&C Dinner at Kirk's. If you RSVP'ed for this, you will be getting further details in the next few days.

4. June 16 Sunday: Father's Day C&C: The town of Summit, NJ has graciously volunteered to host us on that day. They are promoting our gathering to their residents and businesses, and they look forward to having us meet there. More details to come on the location, but they have set aside over 500 parking spots for us to handle our anticipated strong turnout. Stores will be open, food will be available and they have a great Farmers' Market nearby. Many of us will be staying on for lunch so start making your plans now!

Thanks,

-abi & Kirk

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure yet about the Harding Township show on June 8th, but will try to make it there if I can. I'm definitely going to be at the Fathers Day event with my Dad of course, and I have a big organized show up in Westchester that I'm going to on June 9th as well.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10, I'm in for boonton tonight, let me know if you want to meet anywhere beforehand and cruise in.