Northern NJ C&C This Weekend

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10...I'm picking up the car this Saturday from Tator's so I'll likely miss the C&C....however anyone is up for a cruise or lunch after I can probably make that.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fixed your post for you HobokenViper

"Definitely going... Have a lot going on this weekend and getting the Viper out is tops on the list, Going to NY Auto Show on Sunday too.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fixed your post for you HobokenViper

"Definitely going... Have a lot going on this weekend and getting the Viper out is tops on the list, Going to NY Auto Show on Sunday too.

Haha! Love this! Unfortunately I couldn't make it to Parsippany this morning, but I did take the car out for a nice bit of exercise. How was the meet at the Hilton today?

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice turnout but nothing close to the Herman Miller meets. Flash Gordon showed up with his Gallardo. We'll see if we can get him to take his 96 B/W out of moth balls. :D Intense, the other Aaron and me for Viper Nation.

You can see a glimpse of my car in the background out of focus at 1:40...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB38gdviHgQ

Last edited:

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a pm about the Begen C&C. Been meening to reply and check it out. Where's c&c this weekend?

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know if anyone wants to meet at the Lowes in Mt Olive tomorrow at 8:45 and cruise over to Hacklebarney together ?

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will try and the make the lowes run tomorrow - what time do you usually hang till before leaving? I'm coming up from Hanover, NJ - does anyone meet in morris county area on Saturdays?

Poor Richard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey viper buddies, how about a good turnout tomorrow ........sorry I'll be driving a ford .....but there's Venom in my heart.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will try and the make the lowes run tomorrow - what time do you usually hang till before leaving? I'm coming up from Hanover, NJ - does anyone meet in morris county area on Saturdays?

We will leave Lowes as soon as everyone gets there.

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming from Hoboken this morning. Just jumped out of bed and have to walk dog and get going. Really want to drive over with you guys, but Mt Olive is far away and I won't make it in time unless you wait a little longer for me (9:15 at latest?) what is the address of the place you guys are meeting at so I can put it in my GPS? Can you guys wait a bit longer?

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did get it fixed, spoke with Tator when I got back....going to dinner with the wife tonight (tabor road tavern). I'll pitch the whiskey cafe to her, not sure how that will go!

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10enemous just bought a launch edition btw...

:rolleyes: No I didn't buy a launch edition:rolaugh: I was looking at the one on the showroom floor at Nielsen Dodge in East Hanover today though. Car is sold and and so is the other in their allocation. Sales guy said that they went for $25k over sticker and one of the NY Jets also bought a Gen5. They practice right there in the next town over so that sounded reasonable. I looked at the one on the floor for about a half hour and it refused to it depreciate so I just left:lmao:

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Intense5.5, I somehow ended up parking right next to your car at the Whiskey Cafe last night for about 45 minutes and was looking around for you, but started getting weirded out by the drunk motley crew hanging out right around our cars and decided to move mine much closer to the judging booth by the entrance to be a bit safer. Was anyone else there last night?

Really enjoyed seeing everyone at the C&C yesterday, and cruising over together was a blast. Especially loved the 2 surprise Lamborghini's that showed up for the drive.

Once I settle into my new house in Armonk, NY in July/August, I'd like to invite all you guys over to the house for a car wash/detail afternoon, followed by a good old fashioned BBQ in our backyard. It's a beautiful scenic drive up there from NJ.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hobokenviper, I'm in on the BBQ offer! Was planning on doing the same when I move as well. Anyone up for that j & r cigar show this Friday?

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good to see... keep in mind I was thinking we all meet at the Dick Sporting Good lot for 5:30pm on Rt 10 - car pool over together.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work till 5:30 so I don't know if I can do that. I'm in fairfield so maybe I'll just take the car to work with me there. MM, I grew up in EH, you been there long?