VCA Membership

dbow119

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm thinking about purchasing a VCA Membership. I see one of the benefits to becoming a club member is a discount on Viper Parts of America. Since there is a $35 price difference I want to make an informed decision so I have a couple questions:

1) What are the discount percentages for a regular member and Venom member on the Viper Parts of America website?

2) Are all items (including tires) included in the discount on Viper Parts of America or just certain items?

3) Do you think it is worth buying a membership? If so, which one did you buy?

Thanks,

Derek

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure VPA will chime in to give you the correct info on discounts. Getting a VCA membership is really worth it for many reasons. Going to a VOI is number one IMO.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're planning on buying anything from VPA, get the Venom membership. After a few things, you'll be money ahead.

Not everything gets a 'Venom discount', but it still pans out in the end.

Tires are tires. no discount. -but free shipping.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only select items get the discount. They do have a lot of parts where the discount applies. Unfortunately, it always seemed like I needed the parts that didn't have one. lol

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about purchasing a VCA Membership. I see one of the benefits to becoming a club member is a discount on Viper Parts of America. Since there is a $35 price difference I want to make an informed decision so I have a couple questions:

1) What are the discount percentages for a regular member and Venom member on the Viper Parts of America website?

2) Are all items (including tires) included in the discount on Viper Parts of America or just certain items?

Thanks,

Derek

As others have mentioned the discount does not apply to everything.

For a list of membership benefits look here...https://www.viperclub.org/join/

Reaction score
We try to discount as many parts as possible for members, but some simply don't have the margin to allow them. Others are discounted pretty deep and still offer another 20% for Venom members - but not everybody needs a clock spring. :D We see quite a few people upgrade their memberships before they shop with us, like the gentleman that bought a set of take-off shocks from us tonight: He paid $35 to upgrade his membership to Venom and then saved $199 on the set - about $50 more than he would have saved as a "standard" member. Look for a pretty awesome set of "Hyper Black" Razor wheels on there soon. They are about as close as you will come to the 2013 Venom wheel but still stay OEM. They will offer a 15% discount for a standard membership and 20% for Venom. It all adds up!

Welcome to the VCA regardless, and GTSR 91 is correct - the VOI's are always worth the price of admission all by themselves!

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
Welcome!
For any VCA membership questions please feel free to email [email protected] or call 1-800-677-4321 .

For more details on the Venom option for membership this might be helpful. Tony Perugini the VCA NY/CT President would be a good resource to talk with.
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/614145-Notice-those-quot-VENOM-quot-tags-on-other-users

To join the VCA as a brand new member for 2013 online is quick and easy.
https://www.viperclub.org/join/

For those renewing VCA membership for 2013
https://www.viperclub.org/membership/index.php

All VCA memberships begin on January 1st and expire on December 31st each year.

We hope you join the VCA for 2013!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only do you get VPA discounts (sweet!) but often times other Viper vendors offer VCA discounts as well.

But perhaps the best bonus you get from VCA membership is having a great bunch of active Viper owners to hang out with.

Recently there was a huge party, thrown by SRT, and open to VCA members to preview the newest Gen V Viper in New York. They had the new car there, provided food, drink, and a first class event. You were able to visit and mingle with most of the SRT team, the pro drivers, and company executives.

Chuck Tator just threw one of his famous Tator Toga parties in NY. He is know as the Viper Wizard, and I believe he takes special care of VCA members.

We had the same type of thing in LA so the West coast members could preview all the latest SRT offerings up close and personnal. This event took place right across from the Staples Center and was catered by Wolfgang Puck.

We are also often invited to SRT racing events. Next is the Long Beach race where the Vipers will be entered. We will have access again to the drivers and the hospitality tent for food and refreshments, un available to the general public.

Lots of cool things are in the works for this year that you might not wish to miss.

VCA membership is for many, much more than just a dollars exchange. It can open up a whole new world of enhanced Viper ownership experiences.

I understand the business side of this however. Membership starts at Jan. 1. The later you join, the fewer opportunities you get in each year. Towards the end of the year discounts are often made available, but usually not until late Fall.

Hope you join, and welcome to the ViperNation.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks,

Derek

Derek, member or not come out to our NY/CT events. We have some awesome events coming up in July and we're planning an event up in your neck of the woods, literally. :D

http://forums.viperclub.org/forums/210-New-York-Connecticut