Class Act

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I attended the TOD event with my son last June for the first time. My expectations were exceeded and though I was not a member of the host club (Ala/Tenn), I never felt like an outsider. From Friday morning meeting Chip at ******* Barrel until the parade Saturday evening with Brett making sure us "newbies" unselfishly got in the right lane to best experience the excitement driving in this parade, I felt welcomed the entire time. I do plan to attend this year as well, to renew friendships with so many and take time to get to know the others I did not have a chance to spend any time with. With that said, I did spend some time with Ronny Landis and his brother Michael, we actually arrived on Thursday together and took a back road cruise and ended up at Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum that after prior to the start of TOD weekend. I just received the recent edition of the Viper Magazine and as I read Page 8, I want to express my gratitude to the Ala/Tenn club for being so thoughtful with the very nice thing you did for Ronny and his family. We all are busy and its easy to find numerous reasons not to do something, but I applaud all of you for such a great gesture and reminding me about the important things in life. You all are a 'Class Act', well done! I look forward to seeing you in June.

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chuck,
Thanks for the kind words! I look forward to seeing you again this year, although I will be one short of last year, he will be next to me in that passengers seat I assure you! That was a fun little cruise we took! Got some great pics from that too!! Your dead on when you say we get so caught up in life! When things like this happen it sure makes you take a long look at what is really important! Ill be up early again this year if your in town, text me sent you a pm with my number. AND BY THE WAY, I STILL DONT HAVE VOICE MAIL!! LOL:omg: