Anybody here know this 2005 RSI Twin Turbo?

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is hyph's car, he on this forum and VA. I've bought parts from him, very good to deal with.

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Phil,

Yep, that's my car feel free to call me at 714-337-0032 if you have any questions.

Keith

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah that's Keith's car. I actually bought his old GTS and it was everything he said it was and then some. He is very particular about his cars and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another from him.

Edit: I guess Keith saw this and posted before I did lol. Oh well.....great seller

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your looking for an RSI car of choice, that is probably the nicest one in the market right now. Can't get better than that really.
Keith is a stand up guy and has helped me with inquires regarding Twin Turbo cars and builds. If I had the extra funds, that car would be in my garage right now.

Good luck with the sale Keith !:2tu:

Vital Velocity

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car really is a steal, if some things work out for me in the next few months and somehow someone hasn't jumped on it I may have to be a return customer lol

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Feel free to also contact RSI with details on my car. Will has personally driven it to a couple of of events/shows and is very familiar with it.

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I honestly haven't decided yet. I've tossed around the idea of getting a Gallardo, but I'm afraid I won't end up enjoying the car to its potential for fear of the repair costs. The GTR's have caught my eye, but I just don't love the way they look compared to the R33-R34 models.

So basically, I have no idea yet lol. I'm a car guy, and I enjoy shopping for and building new cars... I'm may just wait for something to come along that I can't pass up.

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty stoked this car is coming to Canada. Can't wait to see it in person.
I know my budy Brent "new owner" is pretty excited about receiving this monster :))

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my vert that is very similar but Kandy apple red with a UGR 78mm set up on it. If the money is right one never knows :) And congrats to the new owner you will have a blast..
You must be registered for see images

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You will regret it big time if you go with the Gallardo. Before I bought my Viper that was one of the cars i was looking at. You will be unhappy with especially after coming out of your Viper (top 5 Vipers I have seen) The Gallardo is a nice car but won't hold a candle to yours. Good luck Hyph and your car is bad ass!
I honestly haven't decided yet. I've tossed around the idea of getting a Gallardo, but I'm afraid I won't end up enjoying the car to its potential for fear of the repair costs. The GTR's have caught my eye, but I just don't love the way they look compared to the R33-R34 models.

So basically, I have no idea yet lol. I'm a car guy, and I enjoy shopping for and building new cars... I'm may just wait for something to come along that I can't pass up.

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You will regret it big time if you go with the Gallardo. Before I bought my Viper that was one of the cars i was looking at. You will be unhappy with especially after coming out of your Viper (top 5 Vipers I have seen) The Gallardo is a nice car but won't hold a candle to yours. Good luck Hyph and your car is bad ass!

That's what I was worried about... I'm gonna miss all that power.

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I was worried about... I'm gonna miss all that power.
Your can buy my TT coupe when you get sad not having the power of a turbo car.

Matt that car is amazing. Make sure you bring it down for the half mile. I hope to have mine back, but not sure I will by that weekend. You need to take me for a ride.

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car has been detuned to a conservative 1075whp on 93 octane and is ready to head to Canada!

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale Keith.

If anyone wants a 2006 blue white coupe I may part with it for the right price. Currently getting a fresh motor rebuild and has the same turbo setup as keiths car.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh