09 Toxic Vert w/Black 10 stripes for Sale!

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love those style stripes. Would love to find those in a vinyl kit to try out on my car.

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is stunning. I think that is the best application of those style of stripes yet. Also, very nicely done on the sound system too. Heck, I even like the wheels. Very nice complete package.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was Toxic orange offered for 2009? I don't think so :dunno: looks good though!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm with GreenVenom...the 2009 color chart was published in the Spring issue of Viper Mag. with NO listing of "toxic Orange'...though they did make "Bright Orange" that year.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toxic Orange was 2010 only. Those wide stripes are 2010 only.
Very Viper Orange in 2009 and 2008
Copperhead in 2006 and 2005.

Vin check on that ebay link shows the car is indeed a 2009. So it looks like a repaint and or possibly accident?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Notice that the "Window Sticker" is the broker's version...not an OEM Monroney.

Also, see this recent thread on another "interesting" Houston so called "08 Anaconda Green".

RESEARCH !!!!

Last edited:

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you look at the touch up paint code for 2009 and 2010 they say its the same color(Viper Bright Orange Pearl) It might be just a typo on the dealers part. Call a Dodge dealer and have then run the vin# I did that with every car I looked at before I bought mine a couple months ago. I found 3 or 4 cars that had clean carfax and auto check that said no accidents or paint work. But the car was a different color from what vin # said. I looked at a 2008 that was Anaconda green (did not make that till 09) The dealer tried to tell me that Dodge sent the car back to the factory and had it repainted that color because they used it in a car debut for top executives. When I asked for paper work on that from Dodge he told me he didn't have it. YEAH I bet! People are shady and will do anything to make a buck. I told the guy I didn't get enough money to buy a Viper by being stupid so i was not falling for it.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing that Anaconda green one for sale too, I just figured they made a typo and never checked it out further since I wasn't interested in it. I think there would definitely be some paperwork to back up a story like that.

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott - when you called to have the VIN checked what did you tell the Dodge dealer? They just did it at your request. I'd be interested in this car but definitely not if there's been an accident or repainted a non-standard color for that year.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stunning. I usually dislike painted wheels, even here they are not my cup of tee. Having said that I think they are tastefully done. The stripes look awesome on it. Overall amazing looking car. I love vipers.

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just called the service department and asked for the manager. I told him I was shopping for a Viper and asked him if he could run the vin# on the car I was looking at. I also asked if he could tell me the service history. Each time I did it they were happy to help.
Scott - when you called to have the VIN checked what did you tell the Dodge dealer? They just did it at your request. I'd be interested in this car but definitely not if there's been an accident or repainted a non-standard color for that year.

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I remember seeing that Anaconda green one for sale too, I just figured they made a typo and never checked it out further since I wasn't interested in it. I think there would definitely be some paperwork to back up a story like that.
I almost bought that car. I had a dodge dealer that was going to do a pre purchase inspection on it for me. I had a price worked out on the car and everything. And would have bought it if it passed the PPI. I then asked for some better pics of the car. I asked 5 times!!! Yes really 5!!!! They kept sending me pictures of the interior up close and I would email them back and say I want to see the paint and detailed pics of the body. Still wouldn't do it! I walked away from the deal and told the mgr that he was shady and I would not do business with them. I had a friend that was in the area on business a few weeks ago and he drove by the place and the car was still there.

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Scott.
You're more than welcome. I will look around and see if I still have the # of the dealership I was calling and the mgr's name. It was a Dodge about a hour or so from me. Non of the dealers in my area work on Vipers. Luckily SPT is only about 20 minutes away from me. I feel luck because with Vipers everyone tells me Dan Crager is the MAN! And so far he's been awesome doing the work on mine! I rave him up every chance I get

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Car was a Chrysler vehicle, auctioned off and was initially Graphite --------Toxic Orange was a 201o color , so who knows what was done with this Snake, but it is more of a Chameleon, as it has definitely changed it's color.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's unfortunate the first thing your mind jumps to is "scam" whenever this comes up.
Wouldn't it be nice to just believe the owner wanted to change the look of his perfectly sound car and have no worries about it?

Too many jerks in the world I guess... :(

TheOldViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be VERY careful dealing with this car lot.
Is it a specialty lot? YES it is.
Are they trustworthy? NO!
I bought a '05 vert from them. Then I noticed a wiper blade was taped on. Yes, I said taped on with black electrical tape. They offered a car fax that was clean, but we all know how that works.
Shortly after taking possession, I was washing the car, and noticed a faint image high on the windshield.
On further inspection at just the right angle the image turned out to be a banner for a Viper Racing School.
BillyC

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the car was originally graphite but somehow there is no evidence of previous body damage or paintwork? Who in their right mind is bidding 70 grand right now? I am asking rhetorically since obviously someone either does not car or does not bother to check. Still nice looking car but looks like someone hacked it up.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the car was originally graphite but somehow there is no evidence of previous body damage or paintwork? Who in their right mind is bidding 70 grand right now? I am asking rhetorically since obviously someone either does not car or does not bother to check. Still nice looking car but looks like someone hacked it up.

the car lot is prolly bidding it..lol

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its the car lot bidding. I have been thinking about this since I first responded to the post, Before I bought my car I was looking for about a year and if I recall correctly this car has been on and off ebay with the same pics for the entire time I was looking. And if this is at the same lot TheOldViperMan is talking about RUN RUN RUN !!!

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its the car lot bidding. I have been thinking about this since I first responded to the post, Before I bought my car I was looking for about a year and if I recall correctly this car has been on and off ebay with the same pics for the entire time I was looking. And if this is at the same lot TheOldViperMan is talking about RUN RUN RUN !!!
Shill bidding? This is against Ebay policies, LMAO.

cashcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
E-mailed seller about original invoice to verify color/stripes. Sellers comments below:

car was 1 of 3 used by dodge for the detroit, la auto show, was never painted and if it was came from dodge like this, it came from dodge as you see it.

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to read all the good posts. I love the look of the car but am not about to pay a large amount of money on something that might have more issues than is disclosed. I emailed the seller last night for more info but so far haven't gotten anything. The search goes on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32