Gen IV Two peice rotors drilled and slotted for sale

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Giro Disc Two piece aluminum hat ( blue) drilled and slotted rotors set of 4 ( only 400 highway miles on them)

save approx 8 pounds un-sprung weight on each wheel compared to the stock rotors

I bought them 2 months ago and now that I traded my Gen IV for a 2013 LE GTS...I now have these for sale..
They are anodized blue ( not an exact match to GTS blue and didnt even try to)
The images are from when they were first installed on the car..only diff now is some brake dust and finger prints...
some marks from where the wheel bolts on to the hat which is unavoidable under any circumstances..

They are $ 2300 custom rotors from Giro-disc..that are basically new with hardly any use on them.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is how it looks installed ( wheels not included)

reduced to $ 1600 shipped

Bob V

Last edited:

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree I would put them on the new car they would look really good and you would have the first modded gen v

OP
OP
V

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your not going to put them on the new car? ..........:eater:

2013 car comes with two peice rotors already..

I did it for the gen IV for weight savings more than anything...and since the 2013 has that weight savings built in I dont want to bother changing them out

Last edited:

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2013 car comes with two peice rotors already..

I did it for the gen IV for weight savings more than anything...and since the 2013 has that weight savings built in I dont want to bother changing them out
You should put these on the gen v forum someone with the fe will probly buy them