Next Club Meeting - Next Wednesday - May 1st!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Next Club Meeting Is At Hand! May 1st!

We've officially gotten our first club meeting out of the way and now we're in full swing. Our next club meeting is next week and we're kicking it up a notch to celebrate the spring season… We're declaring it a killer free giveaway and killer free raffle night!! You know how we do it - over the top. So be there or be square

The location is our usual place - Fuddruckers in Schaumburg. We begin our meeting at 7:30pm, but folks seem to begin to arrive at 6:00pm to grab a bite, find a good seat, browse the cars, and chat with friends. Don't forget it's a cruise night, bring out the Vipers (have we forgotten what they look like yet?).

And don't forget, if it's you're first time coming to a club meeting, or you're a new member joining us, we have another very nice additional free gift for all of you!

And as always… You've managed to beat several attendance records for our meetings, the last of which was 55 cars. The new mark is 60. Should we hit this number of Vipers at any meeting, we have a very special gift and award for all those who drove a Viper that night! Do you have it in you? 60 Vipers on a work night? Not possible I say… but I was wrong before! ;.)

Let's kick this off in style! We'll see you there!

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ill be there! I know last time you mentioned looking for possibly a new venue to have the meetings. I know Twin Peaks restaurant in Wheeling has a very large room available. I don't know any of the details or if it costs money, I just noticed in passing. Also heard they are building a Twin Peaks in Schaumburg and should be up by July.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The parts I need for finishing my winter maintenance (that I started in spring) should be here Tuesday. It will be tight, but I'm hoping to make it!

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The parts I need for finishing my winter maintenance (that I started in spring) should be here Tuesday. It will be tight, but I'm hoping to make it!

How's it looking? are you going to make it.

Wolffie99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be coming, looks like I'll be meeting The Greg on the way down. Won't have the srt10 just a bit too many miles to drive and a pretty good chance for rain up here in West Bend. That being said I will be cruzing down in the SRT8!

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's just a few pictures I took from tonight's meet. It was great meeting everybody , I apologize in advance if I don't remember your name next time I see you, I probably learned a good 30 names today. Haha

You must be registered for see images attach

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it was a good time! I haven't been to a Fuddruckers in year. That takes me back.

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian
nice job on the pic's, I see you have a second career as a photographer!! nice meeting you again,lol Talk to you soon and keep in touch. Thanks for posting them..:)

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, you guys almost broke the 60 Viper mark. an amazing feat, but God you got sooo close (can you sense the sarcasm!). I didn't think we could easily get to 60 but you guys have scared me, another day like that and I'll be in trouble. The tragedy was indeed that we would have broken 60 if those who drove regular cars brought their vipers. Now it's rare that in May we start getting close to breaking the record so I sense the warmer months will be interesting. You guys are amazing. Work night, most arriving during rush hour and still easily over 50+ Vipers. Unreal.

Many folks emailed me pics and links. Here's one from Lou Costabile that captures most of the cars before the meeting. We'll see you guys at the next one!

http://youtu.be/PBFJ1hy3mmY

Wolffie99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great Video! Had a nice time, and was amazing to see all the vipers. I'll have to get mine down there at one of these. Had an interesting ride home.... Between the tire going flat on the SRT8 (these cars don't come with a spare) waited 2 hours for a tow truck to come with a plug kit, got pulled over by WI state patrol for my license plate lights not being bright enough (got a warning lol, the bulbs are stock), and getting the aftermath if the semi in front of me hitting/vaporizing a deer, this night will not be one I forget, haha. Got home at 3am....

I look forward to the next one hopefully with smooth sailing there and back. It was nice meeting all of you as well!

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Webby
Nice pic's, I like the first one..LOL!!! It was nice meeting you. I see you can drive and take pictures. Can I keep it to use as my Avatar?