Looking for good condition 10 spokes with good tires...

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure there are a few people with 10 spokes with tires stored somewhere in their garage collecting dust. Let me know what you have and how much shipped to 33137. I am looking for the best deal so no 5 spokes or 6 spokes or acr wheels, just stock 10 spokes with tires, both have to be in pretty good condition.

Thanks,
Krystian

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some 10 spokes off my 04 mamba. No tires and I'm in Georgia this time of year. If you do get a set of 10 spokes chances the tires are no good if there run craps.

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set I just took off there not in great shape but you could sand out imperfections and paint black for 400 with original tires and wheel sensors I'm in Jacksonville, fl if your interested would love to get them out of my garage just took them off today and it's already been to long I will meet you half way

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set I just took off there not in great shape but you could sand out imperfections and paint black for 400 with original tires and wheel sensors I'm in Jacksonville, fl if your interested would love to get them out of my garage just took them off today and it's already been to long I will meet you half way

Wheels are sold already

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62