NEVCA - Gloucester Cruise, Cook Out, & Toys- May 5th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come cruise the northeast of Mass with us on the 5th of May. This day will be a nice easy relaxing cruise around the Gloucester/North Reading area with great scenic views of the ocean at times. With luck we will also have a couple of good photo ops. The cruise will end with a family cookout and a viewing of a private car collection/garage.

If this helps convince you to go, Martin Distelbrink and his girlfriend Dominique are hosting this event. I know I’m looking forward to it. And not to mention lunch includes lobster rolls and hamburgers compliments of Martin. Mention in your reply how many lobster rolls and burgers.

This will be one I won’t miss. It has all the things I like about our events. Nice ride, good food, cars, and good friends.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hello:....Snake Pilots...

.........Weather is looking really fantastic for Martin's trip to the coast......:drive:

......Weatherman prediction is 70 degrees with beautiful sun skies...:sun:.........

....Sunglasses and Viper noise...... what a day to look forward to...:yay:

..Come on out Snakes...... let's slitther together....:omg:

Maria & I are looking forward to handfuls of lobster.....no room for Cooper....:dog:

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Martin and evite we upwards of 20 cars. This is going to be fun trying to keep them all together, but I can't wait to try. Nothing like cruising with a lot of cars.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome day and awesome cruise I thnk there where like 40 cars total and the garage was awesome thanks to Martin and dominique and her parents

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe how much fun that was. 330 miles was a long ride but all worth it. A huge thank you goes out to Martin and Dominique.

I also want to thank my Wife Donna and Zee for making all the lobster rolls. yummy!

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Martin, great job planning the event with lots of delicious food. Also, thanks to Dominique and her family for opening up the house and garage! Great turnout!
Hope you get your car back soon!

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys! That was great time, great weather, and great turn out. Thanks again for everyone that pitched in and helped us. Hope we can do it again next year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235