7:15 Ring Time in ACR by VCA Member

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our client/friend Carl Stomnes swept the 2013' Grand Turismo field in his BBG prepped ACR with a Fast Lap of 7:15:09 @ the Nurburgring's annual event.. Not bad for an amatuer driver..:2tu: Here's a few kool photo's and the youtube video of the 7:15 BTG run Carl sent so we can share his experience, cause we all know it's on our Bucket List...:headbang:

(youtube video of 7:15:09 fast lap win at Nurburgring's 2013' GranTurismo Race Event)

http://youtu.be/1wN2rOhsvHQ

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez
1337 North Market Blvd. Ste 100
Sacramento, Ca. 95834
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Last edited:

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome! Anything done to the car, or is it stock?

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome! Anything done to the car, or is it stock?

Not stock, Carl's running a BBG race ported intake, our ACR-X headers, ACR-X race mufflers, ACR-X clutch kit, Mopar Venom controller and our race aligment specs..:2tu:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

F

FrgMstr

Wow, that is saying something from an amateur driver. BIG CONGRATS!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2010 ACR? Congrats on your client's great time!

Edit: I see a tall shifter in the video...2008-2009?

They didnt do yellow in 08 and 2010 had the wider stripe pattern, so I would have to say 09.

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats.. but more info on BBG ported intake.. do tell.. and even more important .. ITS YELLOW

Last edited:

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just the right stock oem height as designed by the Dodge team. Short shifters are fine for drag racing maybe and that look cool effect.

I don't think you are understanding what chorps is asking. The 2010 ACR has a shorter shifter, 2" shorter I believe. He noticed it was a taller shifter which ruled out the 2010s.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still a sweet vid. MGW shifter by chance? But def a 2009 model year car.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, congrats to both Carl and BBG on a very impressive run!! When I grow up, I want to be Carl :2tu:

Unfortunately Carl can never go swimming since he obviously has balls of steel :headbang:

Let us know when you run again and please post more vids.

Cheers,
George

08viperviolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see gen 4 acr still putting up good times. After watching video he would have been faster without all of the traffic held him up. Very skilled driver

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, you guys are like the FBI of the VCA, yes you're all correct, Carl runs a 09' ACR with a tall 5th gear ratio.. Here's another video Carl sent so we can see & hear his ACR from another perspective..:2tu:

By the way I think Carl has gotten pretty good behind the wheel by running his 427 Shelby Cobra at top speeds, what a hand full that must be.. He looks pretty dam smooth..

Note: You car hear his ACR-X competition clutch when modulating clutch pedal at take off..:D

(Dodge ACR - Loud accelerations & sounds youtube video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afChTxumsuY

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

Last edited:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACR is such a great car! Bravo to Carl for a good drive!! Jealous. Aaron, the car is not street legal due to the Mopar PCM and race exhaust. It is also about plus 75-100 HP from stock. Nice car, and would be even faster with some ACR-X canards up front and ACR-X shocks!

Last edited:

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACR is such a great car! Bravo to Carl for a good drive!! Jealous. Aaron, the car is not street legal due to the Mopar PCM and race exhaust. It is also about plus 75-100 HP from stock. Nice car, and would be even faster with some ACR-X canards up front and ACR-X shocks!

If you add the ACR-X canards onto the standard ACR, what setting do you add to the rear wing to compensate for the added front downforce, if any at all (to start with anyhow)?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21