"Unveiling" of Gen V today>>>

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
at the Big O dodge dealership here in greenville SC, i was thre yesterday and they have the car covered in the showroom, i talked to one of the salesmen and he told me they have 3 allocated, and that this one is a white GTS , nobody has asked for it so it's up for grabs and they are selling it for 138k, i ;ll have more info this afternoon if anybody's interested. i would but i don't have the spare 138K, lol

Zpac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked the window sticker on their site, this car looks like a clone of Ralph's GTS. I'm new btw and thinking about a Gen V.

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I heard the official unveiling will be at 7 P.M..Not sure I can make that,but will drop by there tomorrow for sure.

I've already drove to Ringgold Ga. just to get my first look at the Gen V.And it was worth the 3 hour drive I tell ya......

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I 'll post some pictures, it's a white GTS with track package, blk interiors, and looks Venomous!!!!, ahh they are asking 137,995.
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me too , I ve always liked white vipers, and I always thought that if I could order a new one it would be white with track pack, and blk interiors, lol, looks like they read my mind, now if I only knew the powerball numbers, LOL

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love the contrast between the gloss black surrounding the red taillights and against the white car.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the deal with the hood gap at 4:21? Is the hood not shut properly?

You must be registered for see images

I'm thinking I could only deal with the gaps if the body was dark, like Black or Shadow Blue...:dunno:

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly didn't think I'd like the white/black color combo but now that I see the pictures I think it looks fantastic.

Also, the voice in the video above is terrible. They call out the specs like it's some awesome regular car. What the heck? This is a supercar here, throw out your standard playbill reading.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think those may be gunmetal stripes.

Definitely silver. The Gunmetal is so dark it appears to be almost black with metal flakes. Saw a white SRT with gunmetal stripes, red leather seats, red seat belts and the hyper black track pack wheels---very, very nice.

Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave