Gen 5 raffle now open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CLICK HERE to buy raffle tickets for the 2013 Gen 5 SRT Viper!!

The first raffle of any gen 5 is now open!!

The first raffle of 2013 and the first raffle of any Gen 5 is now open! Four chances for FOUR PRIZES!

FIRST PRIZE: This Gen 5 car in Adrenaline Red car is verified by SRT to be the FIRST Gen 5 to go down the assembly line with ALL THREE Carbon Fiber Groups. Interior, exterior, and Aero group. This is $14,000 in Carbon Fiber Group options alone.

It is also optioned with the Track Pack with Stop Tech two-piece slotted rotors and the Ultralight Sidewinder II wheels in Hyper Black. Plus Upgraded Sabelt Leather and Color Coordinated Red Seat Belts.

SECOND PRIZE is a $15,000 RSI Twin Turbo system for the Gen 2 Cars! Donated by RSI of course.

THIRD PRIZE is a set of 2013 ultra light Hyper Black Sidewinder II wheels. Donated by Viper Parts of America.

FOURTH PRIZE is a set of Pirelli Tires for any passenger car for which they make tires. Donated by Pirelli Tires North America.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

RaffleFlyer_20131.jpg

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!...That is one beautiful Viper.

Thanks Lee.

Think this is going to be another sell out.

Just the right amount of Carbon Fiber BLING>

In for 6 (Venom 6 pack)

Last edited:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Wish I could OWN this one!

Dan

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is freakin awesome. Man would i love that car. But i'd be thrilled too with the second place prize.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to admit this, but that car actually looks very good considering its red. :D :rolaugh:

I *might* consider actually driving that and being seen in it if I am the lucky winner. That thing is bad ass! :nana:

Any my compliments to the photographer. Those are some amazing shots and great setting! :omg:

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely great shots, however I believe them to be shots of the TA that have been altered to a redder hue. Sounds like the car isn't built yet in the link.

Definitely a bad ass prize! I'm in for at least one ticket... Maybe I should take advantage of my Venom membership too? :)

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely great shots, however I believe them to be shots of the TA that have been altered to a redder hue. Sounds like the car isn't built yet in the link.

Yep, you can tell by the stickered front logo instead of a badge.

Externally I think the only way you could tell a TA from this vehicle will be the front badge and maybe the ride height (if there is any difference at all due to the suspension differences).

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought 3 tickets for myself. I've already set aside some cash to put a nice black or blue wrap on the car to make it faster :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper