Ontario Viper Club Rocks BIG Time ! What a Turnout !!

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is what I call a turnout !!!! WOW ! ( see 2 posts below this one for turnout and pictures)...!!!

Firstly I would like to thank Garrett for making this wing night such a great success and all that attended to support this great club we call our own. For keeping our cars running at tip top shape and always there for us when we need him.

This event allowed us all to meet new members, and, potential members ,who will be signing up because of what this club stands for and has to offer. I must say, I am proud to say I belong to the Viper club of Ontario. These types of turnouts from members just shows the love and passion we have for the car and the people to reflect them. Owning a Viper, for most, seems to be more than just owning a car that is eye candy and more about the reasoning behind the owner. A Viper definetly says something about who you are. In joining the club and supporting the membership it shows the inner passion we have for the car and not just its looks and appeal to everyone else. Attending events allows us all to know you and who you really are. Not just who we think you may be because of what you drive.

. Thanks to our President John who makes the Club what it is today. For all his time and effort that he puts into this club day in and day out to keep all the directors on their toes and continue to develop this chapter of the VCA as one of the best clubs in North America. We are over 100 members strong and growing every year. Incredible when you consider how many vipers are out this way. Thanks to the past Presidents and directors who without their past support, we would not be where we are today. Nabbil is one of those impact presidents. Thanks to Mary for countless support and direction that she gives this club to make sure we all all on the ball on what is happening and when. Thanks to evey director who is taking time out of their busy lives to do what they do to keep us entertained and involved. From treasures to track events to accounting and web deisgn, you are all greatly appreciated and acknowledged by us all.

Keep up the good work everyone and make this club the srongest that we can be !!:headbang:

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words, it is simply amazing how fast the Ontario club is growing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave