Toms' River car show

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a car show comming up next month, it's the Hurricane Sandy car show at Ocean County college in Toms River on sat. june 29th. This would be a good opportunity for the north jersey and south jersey guys to get together. I believe it starts in the early afternoon. Sorry I don't have more info, but I know there's a facebook page for it (I'm not on f-book). Lets get a big viper showing :headbang:.

OP
OP
intense5.5

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on NJ members - 58 views to this post and not one commitment yet except for Plum who can't post here and texted me (good to hear from you Phil, glad you're joining in:2tu:). It's a central jersey show - great chance to see people we usually don't get to meet up with. North and South Jerseys crews can meet at the Kohls' right off the parkway on rt37 and all cruise in together:headbang:.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to but i will be on a cruise in Italy. Just won't be able to sneak out. :(

Poor Richard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe count me in?...reach out to Charlie and Mike...get something going! Invite the females to copilot.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to hijack Tom's thread...but is anyone thinking of going to the C&C in Bergen this weekend? (Sunday at Ridgewood HS)? I may go depending on the weather, which looks generally crappy all weekend.

OP
OP
intense5.5

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for sunday. Charlie, lets figure out a meet up and Mike we'll swing over to meet up with you and all go together.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll have my dad with me, the parents are in town to see the grand kids. Up for meeting wherever.