Custom interior and audio build thread! 1998 GTS

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome job! Only thing I don't like in the interior is the speaker grille design. Just personal preference. The overall design and fabrication look fantastic. Kudos for stepping outside of the box.

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job, and you guys knocked it out Fast!! I'd like to see it in person sometime, let us know your schedule, if you plan on taking it to carshows/conventions?

OP
OP
K

ksgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome job! Only thing I don't like in the interior is the speaker grille design. Just personal preference. The overall design and fabrication look fantastic. Kudos for stepping outside of the box.

Thanks, ya the speaker grill design is suppose too look like the pattern is the seat. Though the more I look at it the more I like it!

virginiavenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fantastic work. do something with the factory e-brake and boot please. I think they look like poo 99% of the time.

OP
OP
K

ksgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So the last finishing touches will be done tomorrow, the radio trim I had to send back to the paint shop. They ended up putting to much material on it and the AC control knobs hit it. Also the shop finished the new glove box. So I'll be getting pictures up of that stuff. Then hopefully in the near future I can get some professional pictures done, and some video with my new go pro camera.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will post the pictures. I'm sure I'll get flamed as I didn't choose carbon fiber for my interior pieces...something a little more wicked. They won't be done for a couple of weeks...you'll have to wait to see them. ;)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. A lot of times custom interior builds look bent out of shape into a thing of fantasy but the work on your car looks tasteful. Only thing I would have done different is the color of the gauge and center console surround (maybe blue like the stitching and center stripe on the seats) but that is not my choice to make.

OP
OP
K

ksgts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry still waiting on the radio trim then I'll be able to take high quality finished photos. Thanks guys, been pretty fun driving it around this week. Can't wait to get the professional pics done...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave