Next Event BBQ FEST June 1st

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Members: Our next event is Saturday June 1st. 11-3 for the car show. Event: NE BBQ FEST. Where: Cheshire fairgrounds, Swanzey NH 03446. This event goes for three days. Starts Friday night.

This is going to be the first official BBQ event in NH. Featuring, Bands, Beers, Food Car show and more! There is special viper parking, free admission for the viper club. Promotor is really looking forward for the Viper Club to show its stuff! The vipers are expected to be the crowd favorites. Especially with the diverse cars and colors we have in the club. There is a rumor about a prize for the favorites vipers?!! Come show and shine and enjoy the event!

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who is going. I finally got my car off the jack stands. :omg:

OP
OP
S

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They just added a hot wing eating contest for saturday.:omg: Anyone want to try it? It's a blast to watch as well! There is a list of people are on the E-vite who have already signed up. Plus on or two local vipers. Please sign up on e-vite or email me or reply to this forum. Need to get a count for the viper parking. Spaces are going to be reserved for the Viper Club members.

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim I am in. Trying to see if those coming from the south want to meet up at the park and ride off of exit 5 of 93. We can then hit 101 west and make are way over to keene.

OP
OP
S

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The promoter would like to have the viper club arrive by 11:00. This way will be able to get parked without fighting the rest of the cars/people comong in.

OP
OP
S

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just came from the BBQ fest. All set up and ready to roll! Bands are awesome, Food is great and beer is good too! Any last minuet members are welcome. just let me know. I will check the E-vite and this forum tomorrow morning. Can secure additional parking if needed! Should be a great day. USE the North fairground enterance near Clearwater pools and Lisa wicker for the car show. call me at 603 381 6333 for any directions or help. Thanks tim:drive:

OP
OP
S

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all who attended the BBQ fest. 10 vipers and Errols Ferrari. Man it was hot, and mean hot. I stayed late, after the sun went down, crowd pick up, the bands played on, and the beer started flowing. This would have been an better event for a cooler afternoon! Thanks to all.