Cost to make SRT into ACR

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have ~85K into my ACR look-a-like/performs better including the cost of the car new. At the time I bought my '09, a Gen4 ACR could not be had for less than 94K.

It wasn't an all at once conversion. I took my time and shopped around for good deals. I started with the suspension and brakes, then added the aero (including the genuine 2010 wing), then the wheels.

There are much better deals on genuine ACR's today but I've had 4 years of enjoyment already and I got the added pleasure of assembling it myself...the way I wanted.

You must be registered for see images attach

Keith,

Which front splitter did you go with? Are the attachment points stable for high speed use?

Thanks,
George

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith,

Which front splitter did you go with? Are the attachment points stable for high speed use?

Thanks,
George

I got the splitter from Archer Racing. The attachment points are the same as the factory version. It's been tested at speeds up to 163mph and I haven't run over it yet. :D

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the splitter from Archer Racing. The attachment points are the same as the factory version. It's been tested at speeds up to 163mph and I haven't run over it yet. :D

Thanks. I didn't look like the ACR or ACR copies, actually more pleasing to the eye.

Cheers,
George

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I didn't look like the ACR or ACR copies, actually more pleasing to the eye.

Cheers,
George

Neither do I. The one piece CF looks much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper