VCA carfax

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent a Paypal for a CARFAX to the VCA on Saturday and have not received it yet. There was no place on the Paypal to include the VIN so I sent a PM with the info. What's up??

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You needed to put the vin in the "message to seller" box when you were checking out of PayPal. Sometimes to add the message you have to click the " + " next to the the line that says "message to seller" to activate the text field.

My carfax arrived within a couple hours via email. Good luck.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go over to the "Members Only" section and post your question there; it will get a quick answer. It was hard to find the right spot to put the VIN but I did and I got my CARFAX in a day.

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
You should be all set as we resent it to you today - check your email and let us know!

Sloloco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me know if I can answer any questions you might have about your report.

I'm a fellow Viper owner ('92, #233), gearhead, and regional manager with CARFAX.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black-

Carfax has been an absolute nightmare to deal with, we can't get decent turn around, and this is a seldom used benefit, so we're thinking of cancelling the subscription with them (we do like 1 a quarter), but as the rest of our relationship with carfax, cancelling is harder than getting them to fulfill an order...

Sorry!
Greg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper