Viper Club of America Southwest Zone Rendezvous 2013

impalassed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fellow VCA Members! Unfortunately this just made it to myself today. Kurt Robinson (TexasTonka) is looking into extending the room block pricing. Further details to follow as I get them.

Viper Club of America Southwest Zone Rendezvous 2013 info is coming out VERY soon. Dates have been set in stone for September 19, 20 and 21, 2013. This is a Viper Club of America Members Only event. Yet one more reason to become a member of this great club right away. The dinner alone at the Christmas Party more than covers your yearly dues! This Zone Rendezvous will be action packed with a breathtaking cruise, fantastic dining and drinks, fast paced autocross event and something special is in store for every member who attends from SRT. Top Secret at the moment but trust me when I say you will NOT want to miss this. Details will come out as soon as possible, fees should be very near what they were in DFW for 2011 if not less.

Mike Cole has secured fantastic room accommodations for us in Lakeway, TX at Hampton Inn located @ 2013 FM 620 South Lakeway, TX 78734. Call 512.263.7474 ask for reservations Keyword: VIPER CLUB (in order to get the club rate). REMINDER: This is ALMS Race weekend. Reserve your room now, we have until June 14th to reserve rooms at the discounted rate of $112 for Thursday night and $132 for Fri and Sat nights or is you want to spring for a King Studio Suite it is discounted rate of $132 Thursday night and $152 Friday and sat night. Bets cost option for Race weekend. If you wait I doubt you will be able to get a room near Austin under $160 even at a Motel 6. Hampton will have added security each night as well in the lot for us too. Act fast, we can always try to add rooms before June 14th, but after that you are on your own.

Keep Posted for more details to come out soon!

Please remember this is a VCA only event so please renew your memberships or join if you have not done so. You can join or renew at http://viperclub.com/