Lunch this Saturday June 15? Wilmington/Raleigh/Charlotte/Greenville/Charleston

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone in the Raleigh area want to meet for a lunch this Saturday? There is also the Grill 57 cruise-in. I am thinking maybe lunch at Flying Saucer ~11:30am then drive to Grill 57 around 1:00pm for a milkshake and to check out some other cars. Or maybe just Grill 57... I am flexible.

The weather is going to be great here this weekend. How about the other areas? Anyone able to get out this Saturday or suggest a meeting spot for members in your area? I think it would be great if a few members in our denser VCA areas (called out in the subject) could start doing a monthly meetup - even if it is just showing up at a cruise-in like we often do around Raleigh.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea. Should be plenty of parking around the Saucer for lunch. I was thinking of Grill 57 this Sat so this would be fun.

Unless SWMBO vetos it, I'm in!

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there's a cruise in in pickens this sat. afternoon, and i'll probably be attending, I have been looking for Ron(blu/blk '06), from greenwood, but hven't seen him at the forums, if anybody has his number let me know!!, also there's a cruise in in Anderson from 10-4 this sat. too., don't forget C&C the 4th sat of the month.

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Angel, may I send your contact info out to the member list so anyone in the Greenville area can contact you if you guys want to setup a lunch or cruise or anything else in? Is that cool? Want to be the newly created position of Regional Coordinator for your area? Maybe Chuck could be the point of contact for the Charlotte area.... CBR-ACR, where you at?

Anyone from Wilmington want to be a contact for others in Eastern NC? How about anyone in Charleston?

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Angel, may I send your contact info out to the member list so anyone in the Greenville area can contact you if you guys want to setup a lunch or cruise or anything else in? Is that cool? Want to be the newly created position of Regional Coordinator for your area? Maybe Chuck could be the point of contact for the Charlotte area.... CBR-ACR, where you at?

Anyone from Wilmington want to be a contact for others in Eastern NC? How about anyone in Charleston?

Yes, agreed....that would be ideal to have regional coordinators who can stay "close knit" with the members in their area. The regional coordinators know (or can get to know) members in their area and execute events on their own...such as the monthly luncheons Chris kicked off in the Raleigh area. It will not only provide members some Viper activity close to home, but hopefully it will also encourage them to participate in some of our main events.

I'm with Chris on the nominees:

Angel (Greenville / SC)
Chuck (Charlotte)
Wilmington (Maybe Jay - SNAKE#36)?
Charleston?
Fayetteville?

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's shoot for 11:30, I may be there a bit earlier if I can to scout street parking areas around the block that would fit a few snakes.

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Chris, I'm here, sorry (glad you missed me :)) . Since my return from the TOD weekend, I have been in work mode and traveled to Florida last week and then back this past Sunday and Monday. Yesterday and today in Raleigh and Cary, and just drove home through some of the worst rain/wind/hail that I have experienced in along time. I can assist with any coordination in Charlotte, actually Rich sent me an email yesterday proposing a luncheon, so we will get the word out asap.

By the way, at about 2:40pm this afternoon, on 55 in Apex I saw Brian and his awesome Gen V going in the opposite direction, I flashed my lights at him as I was in my company car (Dodge Charger) and he ignored me..... J/k.

I plan to start posting up some TOD pics and vids this weekend once I get a chance to get caught up.

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great seeing everyone and a beautiful day to get the cars out! Glad everyone liked my fav spot in Raleigh :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456