Anyone have a viper with carbon fiber package?

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking all over cars.com and out of all of the viper with pictures none of them have the carbon exterior, aero, or interior package. Is there a reason no one is ordering their vipers with the carbon fiber? If there is anyone who has a viper with the sepia interior and carbon fiber interior package could post a picture I would appreciate it. Or just the carbon interior package I would appreciate it that as well.

OP
OP
S

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was well know CF wasn't going to make it into first wave cars.

After looking at the srt website it says that only about the carbon aero package. What about the carbon exterior and interior packages? Plus where do we go to buy the carbon engine cover and carbon fiber x brace?

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After looking at the srt website it says that only about the carbon aero package. What about the carbon exterior and interior packages? Plus where do we go to buy the carbon engine cover and carbon fiber x brace?

The carbon packages were added to a small number of late-build 2013 orders, but it's likely to be easy to order for 2014. They haven't built any of those cars yet to my knowledge, but should soon (within a month or two).

The engine coves and x brace are coming later. Not sure when, no one knows.

OP
OP
S

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The carbon packages were added to a small number of late-build 2013 orders, but it's likely to be easy to order for 2014. They haven't built any of those cars yet to my knowledge, but should soon (within a month or two).

The engine coves and x brace are coming later. Not sure when, no one knows.

I see. Well then guess I will have to wait. I thought maybe it was because people don't care about it or maybe can't afford it since it adds like 15k to the price of the car almost so I was confused.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I see. Well then guess I will have to wait. I thought maybe it was because people don't care about it or maybe can't afford it since it adds like 15k to the price of the car almost so I was confused.

I think many of you know my story..but for SRTviper....I have a STRYKER RED with carbon fibre exterior coming to Canada in D1 status with a (fairy tale) delivery date of July 12th!!

Many folks didn't order their cars with the CF options 'cause they knew it would delay their getting their car..I figured being SO limited..(Stryker Red to Canada) nothing would delay it more than it was already going to be delayed anyways...so I went for it (carbon fibre ext option) .

So in D1 status...by definition..they have all the parts necessary to build my car. Having said that I'm still not 100% convinced my car will be built with that option. (I'll be happy to take the car with or without! LOL!..but I'm hoping it's with)!!

I'll post pix either way when she makes her appearance!!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think many of you know my story..but for SRTviper....I have a STRYKER RED with carbon fibre exterior coming to Canada in D1 status with a (fairy tale) delivery date of July 12th!!

Many folks didn't order their cars with the CF options 'cause they knew it would delay their getting their car..I figured being SO limited..(Stryker Red to Canada) nothing would delay it more than it was already going to be delayed anyways...so I went for it (carbon fibre ext option) .

So in D1 status...by definition..they have all the parts necessary to build my car. Having said that I'm still not 100% convinced my car will be built with that option. (I'll be happy to take the car with or without! LOL!..but I'm hoping it's with)!!

And what a beauty she will be, all dressed up in red and, uh, carbon!

OP
OP
S

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

alright thanks. Because I'm looking at doing a red GTS with sepia leguna leather and carbon exterior and interior with the upgraded sound system and track package. So really all that is left for me to see is how the interior carbon looks since we have pictures of the exterior carbon from the show car but I'd still like in person pics.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
alright thanks. Because I'm looking at doing a red GTS with sepia leguna leather and carbon exterior and interior with the upgraded sound system and track package. So really all that is left for me to see is how the interior carbon looks since we have pictures of the exterior carbon from the show car but I'd still like in person pics.

That's going to be a beautiful combo. I looked at a dealer demo GTS, red with sepia leather. I preferred it to the blue/white Launch Edition that was sitting right next to it. Adding the carbon exterior to the Adrenaline Red is going to be striking. I'm adding the carbon aero package when it's available (after I get my Viper), primarily for track performance, but I dig the contrast.

OP
OP
S

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's going to be a beautiful combo. I looked at a dealer demo GTS, red with sepia leather. I preferred it to the blue/white Launch Edition that was sitting right next to it. Adding the carbon exterior to the Adrenaline Red is going to be striking. I'm adding the carbon aero package when it's available (after I get my Viper), primarily for track performance, but I dig the contrast.

I am still debating the carbon aero package. So far it looks like it will just scrape on the street and cause me to not see out the back of the car as well lol. It may be different if I see a car in person with the aero package. But the wing looks out of place like it was just stuck on there as an after though. And the front are just those 2 little pieces so I'm still trying to justify spending 5k on it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth