Charlotte Lunch and Dyno Challenge

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Charlotte area VCA member (Steve) shared that his shop will be hosting the Horsepower Hustle this Saturday the 22nd. This event is an Open House, Car Show, Dyno Day and Horsepower Challenge starting at 10am. You do not need to run your car on the Dyno to enjoy the afternoon, there will all makes of cars and I plan to stop in if anyone is interested in attending, the attached link has additional information.

http://www.performancefactory.us/horsepower-hustle-june-22-2013/

Also, I want to gauge any interest in meeting for lunch next Sunday (June 23rd) in Charlotte. Possible venue could be Bikini’s Grille off of University, an added bonus is the local Corvette Club is hosting a Cruise-in and Car Show at this location and it is open to all makes and models. Thought it might be fun to support our distant brethren of American Sports cars and just maybe upstage them a little if we can get a good showing? If you have other suggestions, I am wide open to it, just let me know. Rich is working on a possible get together as well in the next few weeks, more to come on that date as well. Please let me know if you have interest or other suggestions and I will share additional information once we can get a head count.

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be all over this if i didn't have too pick up family from the airport on saturday(atl), and had my wife's baby shower on sunday!... oh well it will be another time!!. i hope it's a good one :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper