WTB OEM Car Cover for 2003

dbow119

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a OEM car cover that will fit on my 2003. If you have one you're willing to sell, please let me know the condition and your asking price. If you could send me pictures, that would be helpful. Thanks!

-Derek

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just a quick note, if the cover is for use outside the OEM is not what you want. Even a small amount of wind can cause scratching of the paint and/or displace the cover even though it is form fitting and yes unfortunately this information is from personal experience. There are multiple threads discussing different types of covers and which are best so do a quick search and you should find the information you need.

OP
OP
D

dbow119

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just a quick note, if the cover is for use outside the OEM is not what you want. Even a small amount of wind can cause scratching of the paint and/or displace the cover even though it is form fitting and yes unfortunately this information is from personal experience. There are multiple threads discussing different types of covers and which are best so do a quick search and you should find the information you need.
Thank you for that information, but it would be for inside...just don't want dust to get on it over the winter, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950