NEVCA - Ryan's Ride Saturday June 22nd -Plymouth MA

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan's Ride is a fundraising bike ride or walk with a hot rod car show. The ride is a 12 mile scenic route from Plymouth Rock to Myles Standish State Forest and back to the waterfront. The walk is a 3.1 mile loop from the waterfront to Stephens Field, through downtown and back to Plymouth Rock.

Registration is $20 from 8-10am the day of the event. On-line registration is encouraged. Prizes will be awarded to top sponsorships. Other events of the day (10am-4pm) are Craft Fair, Car Show, Music, and Food.

We are working on a cook-out for afterwards.

http://­www.­ryansride.­net

I know, many of you will be watching the weather forecast. If that's you, please respond to the evite with a maybe for now. You can update it later when you are ready to commit. For me, I am confident the weather will be just what we want, lots of sun, so I am going.

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys-

This email is mostly for the "Plan B'ers." This is the group of people who are not going to get up early- are on the fence about how to spend a PERFECT summer day with your Viper (or any other classic/supper car that is squatting in the garage!)

We are going to be staged at Plymouth Rock, Water Street, Plymouth, MA PLYMOUTH from about 10AM until about 4 PM.

If you find yourself awake, gassed up and with enough caffeine in your system, take the time to come on down- The street will be closed for us, but George has instructed the detail to let in the "Cool" cars just about all day.

This is going to be an intimate event, and I'd like nothing more than to share it with a bunch of my family and friends.

My cell phone is 617 308 7530, call or txt. Email [email protected] (on my hip at all times.)

This is going to be a great stress free day! And By the way, a pizza gathering after wards at my place is starting to shape up!

Thanks everyone-

So here are the details as they sit right now:

I personally will be at the rest area between exit 20 and 21 (Exit mile marker 37.5) east bound on 195.
Wheels up at 9:15 as that group heads to:
40 Bedford St, Middleboro MA\ for a 9:30 arrival/9:40 departure)

Who ever we pick up there, we will head directly to Water Street Plymouth MA- where we will park the cars for the afternoon!

Folks coming from the North- I don't have a planned sight to meet at, but if drivers want to chat it up and eventually meet at stop 2 in Middleboro, simply email/txt me so I can plan my wait times.

I know its a lot of information- I am here to help clarify any of it for you.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Regards,
Eric

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to take a quick minute and thanks the folks that attended today's Ryans Ride event.
We had perfect weather and and a great mix of folks from the area and beyond.

I will post some photos tomorrow.

Dave- you were a rock star in Sandi's and George's eyes. Your extra step will be talked about for years to come at this event. Joe- I'm sorry he just showed up late and took that trophy right out of your hands!

Right now I need some rest.

Regards,
Eric

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfect weather, well until I got within a mile of home where it was raining. Otherwise a great day. Fun ride in, unbelievable location, and a nice relaxing day with good friends. What more could you ask for. Happy Happy Happy! Thanks Eric for inviting us. BTW I hear someone won a great trophy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4