*PICS* Prowlin' the Rock. June 14th-16th.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As promised I have pictures from the event this past weekend. What a fantastic time. A big thanks to the Prowler club for the invite. They had cars from all over the U.S. and Canada attending. With about 45 prowlers and over 50 cars total. The event got underway Thursday with a trip to and a tour of the Crawford auto museum. After that they had a buffett style dinner at J. Bella in Strongsville, OH. I wasn't able to meet up with the group till Friday so I don't have any pictures from Thursdays activities.

So my wife and I met up with the group on Friday. Quite a site to see almost 50 prowlers in one place.
DSCN0746.JPG

DSCN0747.JPG

DSCN0748.JPG

DSCN0749.JPG

From there we headed over to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
DSCN0750.JPG

DSCN0755.JPG

DSCN0753.JPG

DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN07641.JPG

DSCN0758.JPG

Can you imagine seeing The Beatles for these prices. Insane. :)
DSCN0759.JPG

It's The Rolling Stones 50th anniversary this year and it was very cool for me to see this exhibit as my father (who had passed a few years ago) was a HUGE Stones fan.
DSCN07841.JPG

DSCN07821.JPG

DSCN07801.JPG

After we had our fill of The Rock Hall it was on to our next stop in Dover, OH. However there was a perfect opportunity for a photo op in front of the museum. How could I pass it up...:D
DSCN0743.JPG

So as I mentioned the next stop was in Dover, OH at another museum. The Warther Museum. For those unfamiliar the Warther family is in the knife business but "Mooney" Warther had a hobby that was very interesting. He liked to carve trains out of wood and ivory. Absolutely fascinating.

Here we ar in route to the museum...
IMG_3116.jpg

Arriving at the museum and the tour to follow.
DSCN0785.JPG

IMG_3120.JPG

DSCN07911.JPG

DSCN07921.JPG

The train was made completely from ivory! Incrediable work.
DSCN0793.JPG

From there we took a scenic drive to Walnut Creek where we had dinner at Der Dutchman
IMG_3124.jpg

AFter all the cars were parked another great photo op presented itself.
IMG_3126.JPG

After dinner it was another nice scenic drive back to the hotel. We checked in and got ready for the next day...

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Day two was a trip to Put in Bay off the shores of Lake Erie. VCA OH President Terry Bosserman met up with us at the host hotel to make the trip up to the ferry with us.
DSCN0795.JPG

After the 80 minute drive to the ferry we got the cars loaded up and headed over to the island.
DSCN0800.JPG

I see land!!!
DSCN0802.JPG

Once on the island we drove around a bit and found a little winery and stopped for a tour.
DSCN08041.JPG

After our tour we made our way down to the boardwalk and found a couple places to park the cars.
DSCN0806.JPG

IMG_3133.JPG

As you can imagine the cars drew quite the crowd. It was pretty comical seeing which color people liked the most. I think green won hands down. :D
DSCN0813.JPG

Well after a good time on the island we had to get the cars back to the main land and call it a day.
DSCN0817.JPG

DSCN0818.JPG

We had a fantastic time and I want to thank the Prowler club once again for extending the invite to the Viper club.

Last edited:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry I missed it... but at least my sons team won a championship so it wasn't a total loss of a weekend.
Great pics Bob!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave