ALMS at Austin in September

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey all, I'll try to bring this up at a meeting and see about getting a club-wide email going, but I was thinking about driving down to the ALMS race in Austin in September (19th-21st) and wondering if anyone else was interested in going. I'd probably be leaving Friday morning (19th) and driving down all day to hang out at the track Saturday and watch the race Sunday. Not sure if I'll start heading back Sunday evening or not right now (need to see what I have for vacation time), but that wouldn't matter too much. I'd imagine that some Texas club contingent would be down there as well, so maybe we could meet up and possibly even do something with the SRT team like a dinner?

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to all Southwest Zone members for sticking in there with us as we finalized all last minute details with SRT and COTA, your wait is now over...

IT IS FINALLY COMPLETE!

YES, the Southwest Zone Rendezvous event is finally complete and we are under the gun to get our registration in now.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
PLEASE ACT FAST! GET BOTH REGISTRATIONS IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 13, 2013.

IMPORTANT: Please note that there is TWO attachments the SRT weekend race package and the Southwest Zone Rendezvous Event are two separate event registrations and fees, in order to enjoy the entire race weekend as well a join the dinners and events we have planned for the SW Zone you MUST register with BOTH SRT and South Central Teas Viper Club.

It is finally hear! The 2013 Southwest Zone Rendezvous just outside Austin in Lakeway, TX, is scheduled for September 20-22(with many arriving on the 19th). This year's Zone Rendezvous is focused around support of SRT at the American Le Mans Series and World Endurance Championship race activities at the new Circuit of the Americas (COTA) racetrack. Friday and Saturday activities center on ALMS and the all new and exciting SRT Vipers coming off a spectacular win at Road America! Sunday racing is all about the World Endurance Championships. SRT has negotiated a complete 3 day weekend package at COTA that includes a hospitality area (air-conditioned with food and beverages and closed-circuit TV), a car corral for secure parking for our Vipers, general admission tickets, paddock passes, possible meet-and-greet with the Viper drivers and SRT executives and much more. The Friday night Southwest Zone Rendezvous BBQ dinner and commemorative event T-shirt are sponsored by our good friends at ViperExchange.com and RSI, so make sure extend a hand and thank them for all that they do for us! The 2013 Zone Rendezvous at COTA promises to be full of great racing and friendship among all Viper owners and one that we will always remember!! See you there!