Steve @ Vipair

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I would take a minute to let everyone know about my recent experience with Steve @ Vipair. Before I get too far into this I will be completely honest. At first I was a bit hesitant about buying anything from his company as it has been a bit all over the place lately in my opinion. I have been drooling over some of his products for a long time and just never pulled the trigger on anything for various reasons and timing just not being great. Anyways a few months back I ordered some of the SRT side skirts he had on sale. First off they arrived quick. About a week from CA to MI which was very impressive. I opened the box to find what they had been damaged. One had a hair line crack. The crack didn't seem to be done in shipping but I'm not one to determine the exact cause of damage. I waited a bit and shot Steve an email which included a cell phone picture of the damaged product. About an hour later I got a call (keep in mind Steve is 3hrs behind me in time zones). It was Steve. Steve apologized and was very cool about everything. Said he would ship another set out no charge no questions asked. Also didn't say anything about sending the damaged ones back (Probably would have cost me $50 or so). At this point I started to become very nervous. I asked myself; was it that easy? Is he really going to just up and send another set? I figured worst case I could probably have the crack repaired so just went on with my life and forgot about new ones coming. Sure enough about a week later to my surprise another set showed up! And in perfect condition!

I hope to do more business with Steve in the future as I personally have had nothing but a perfect transaction with him. I know it wasn't a high dollar deal but to me that makes it even more worth it that he took the time and effort to make it right. I thank Steve for doing something for the Viper community that most people can't and provide us with aftermarket alternatives and add-on's that otherwise wouldn't be available.

-Tim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave