More footage of Mr. Gilles' VIPER in action...

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car with the aero....definitely looks like Ralph gets to have his car lowered which makes it look even better.

Cheers,
George

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DITTO! I wonder what it will look like with the cars equipped with stripes

Local dealer said there are 11 on backorder nationwide - and the price is... $8,000

Which, seems insane since the entire package with the front splitter was $4k... I assume they are wrong.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks good. prolly best to swap out side ducts and rear brake bezel in CF too so it all matches. The x brace with stryker logo and srt cf engine covers look great too. Can any authorized SRT dealer install these?

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Going a little off topic here but does anyone know where I can get a t-shirt like Ralph is wearing in this video?! I LOVE it!

I've had a quick look around..eBay..google....a few other places and no luck.

Anybody out there know of it?

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Going a little off topic here but does anyone know where I can get a t-shirt like Ralph is wearing in this video?! I LOVE it!

I've had a quick look around..eBay..google....a few other places and no luck.

Anybody out there know of it?

I looked everywhere for it after I saw it in person. I think he had it custom made to look like a superman shirt.

NastyGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Local dealer said there are 11 on backorder nationwide - and the price is... $8,000

Which, seems insane since the entire package with the front splitter was $4k... I assume they are wrong.

Yea........I think I will be holding off for that LOL

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car with the aero....definitely looks like Ralph gets to have his car lowered which makes it look even better.

Cheers,
George

I've been told that Ralph is running prototype Mopar lowering springs. They drop it about 3/4" and the spring rates are within 5% of stock front and rear. Exactly what I was looking for, along with the aero package! And you can bet that they will work very well with the CEO doing a long term test on them.

I wonder how well the rear aero works on the track without the front splitters complementing it? I wonder if it will under-steer on higher speed corners.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw it in person in Carlisle on Saturday. Beautiful car, even dirty due to the rain. By the way, he put it on the dyno: 550 hp to the rear wheels!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21