Join the Georgia VCA at the Nopi Nationals car show near Atlanta

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sept 21 and 22 We are going as a club and hope to get preferred parking go to Nopinationals.com for info. and to register follow the steps below Go to NOPINATIONALS.com

Top menu bar under thepage header click “registration”

Then click “purchaseevent registration & passenger tickets”

Select “register” on theleft

Enter your personal datathen on “CAR CLUB”. Select “Viper Club of America” from the drop down menu.

1) Select event: For CARSHOW select “Dodge” then “Viper” then enter “year”

Select class choice:
•Street – American – Supercar
•Custom American – Supercar
•Wild – Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep

General classes areavailable to enter but Vipers usually compete in the Car Specific classeslisted above.
Also here is where youcan purchase up to (6) passenger or additional tickets at a discount dependingon quantity

Click submit and reviewyour info

Everything OK…. Click“Continue to Parking”

You will have a fewparking choices but look for “Your Clubis parking in SUPERCAR ANY MODEL – ASPHALT” and select

Continue to payment section.

2) Select event: For DRAG RACE –select Drag class
Also here is where youcan purchase up to (6) passenger or additional tickets at a discount dependingon quantity

Click submit and reviewyour info

Everything OK…. Click“Continue to Parking”

You will have a fewparking choices but look for “Your Clubis parking in SUPERCAR ANY MODEL – ASPHALT” and select is you will have car andor 10 x10 tent.
If you have a large rig or requireyour car to be with your supply trailer – select “DRAG CARS” for parking.

Continue to payment section.

Any questions contact:

Mark Meyers
NOPI NATIONALS Supershow
NOPINATIONALS.com
Sept 21-22 @ AtlantaDragway, Commerce GA
404-366-4700 x204
[email protected]

NOPI Motorwerkz, LLC
486 Main Street
Forest Park, GA 30297

FYI
The Supercar sectionholds about 36 cars. If this fills up with Vipers and other Supercars, there isadditional room around the adjacent NOPI area. Also, If you guys would like topark as a group in the vendor row, I’m waiting on Fire Marshal approval to dothis but I should be able to fit about 100 cars down the middle of the vendorrows. I’ve left the rows 30 feet wide to do this. Rest assured I will take careof you. The Viper club of GA has supported NOPI events for many years and Ihope many more to come. In addition, if you have pictures of some of your“best” cars and a press release on the club, I would be happy to run it in theNOPI NATIONALS new feed section any time.

Current Show andexhibitor layout:
http://nopinationals.com/index.php?vn=EXHIBITOR2013LO