ALMS Baltimore Event information

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have requested information and it seems no-one has any. I have been asked questions by members that want to attend this event, and they have questions that I have no answers to.

Some but not all are:

SRT paddock like last year?
VCA members package?
VCA pricing?
Driver meet and greet
Specific grandstand seating area
Access to the pit area
Hospitality trailer (Like last year?)
SRT parking or Vipers only parking

Please tell me where I can get more information.

Funny, there was a trailer at Carlisle this past weekend, all lettered up for the ALMS race and a Baltimore banner, there was also an Indy type car parked next to it. This was right on the Manufacturers midway (highest rent at this event) and no one was there at the display. No information, and no one to answer questions.

For an event, a sponsorship, and a company this large, I am amazed at the lack of organization.

Thanks for any direction you can provide.

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
I have requested information and it seems no-one has any. I have been asked questions by members that want to attend this event, and they have questions that I have no answers to.

Some but not all are:

SRT paddock like last year?
VCA members package?
VCA pricing?
Driver meet and greet
Specific grandstand seating area
Access to the pit area
Hospitality trailer (Like last year?)
SRT parking or Vipers only parking

Please tell me where I can get more information.

Funny, there was a trailer at Carlisle this past weekend, all lettered up for the ALMS race and a Baltimore banner, there was also an Indy type car parked next to it. This was right on the Manufacturers midway (highest rent at this event) and no one was there at the display. No information, and no one to answer questions.

For an event, a sponsorship, and a company this large, I am amazed at the lack of organization.

Thanks for any direction you can provide.

Hello Steve,

The VCA has an email inquiry out on this event for you asking for details on the ALMS Baltimore event.

Hopefully they will answer quickly with the details for everyone.

Please email [email protected] for any questions and happy to help.

Thank you,

The VCA Staff-Mary

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets