Viper Located in North Carolina Charlotte Area Need Your Help

Vividracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys we are recruiting for some help with a new AP Racing brake kit design. I need one new 2013 Viper to take some measurements from. Will take one full day, car will not be driven etc.

Please send me a pm, or call me. Whoever decides to do this can get one of the new kits for MFG cost.

Rob 480-966-3040 ext 227.

I will say that I have seen what they are looking to do and its amazing....

Thanks guys.

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are they looking to do? Carbon ceramics? More details would probably recruit a lot more interest to your cause.

OP
OP
V

Vividracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It will be an Iron rotor kit. The features are very impressive though. Honestly anyone that is tracking the car will see huge improvement. The end of the day if you don't want the kit I can pay to compensate the person also. Lots of ways to make this work for everyone.

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
In palm beach Florida
Come on down

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the optional track pack 2 piece rotors and already good and large factory brake kit, what exactly are they looking to improve with?

OP
OP
V

Vividracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't share images of what they are doing but I will say its leaps and bounds over the standard brembo caliper that is supplied on the car. I'm not saying the viper brakes are bad because its a good system. For someone that will track the car frequently this will be a noticeable change.

OP
OP
V

Vividracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car is in Phoenix. If it comes down to it I will but would rather not truck it there for something that will take one day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950