VCAPA/WV Delaware River Ramble August 10th

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We will be meeting at the Rite Aid #01800 parking lot located at 20 Village Center, East Stroudsburg PA.This shopping Plaza also contains a Weis Market. It is at the intersection of routes 209 and 402 close to Marshal's Creek, PA. We will be leaving at 9:30 for what will be a scenic ride up the Delaware River to Milford, PA crossing the Delaware several times going back and forth into NY and PA. We will be stopping at a few points of interest like Hawk's Nest and the Roebling Bridge. I will pick a spot for a quick lunch and we will be on our way on scenic route 97 in NY in route some small river towns like Narrowsburg, Cochecton, and Callicoon. We will then cross back into PA and head down route 191 passing through Honesdale, Hawley, and Lake Walenpaupack. I am extending an invitation to all participants of this cruise to stop by my house afterwards (which has good access to major roads back home) for a cookout, lake and boat activities, and a Bocce Tournament. Hope to see you then. Please RSVP if your are coming and also bringing someone to give me a head count.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie, My wife and I will attend along with our boys. So put us down for 2 cars and four people.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'll be there as well. Look forward to meeting you, Charlie. Thanks for organizing!

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The River Ramble is still on, but I have to cancel the cookout as an event that I cannot miss has come up in the late PM.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might try to do part of the route and either meet you in Marshal's Creek or Milford. About when and where is lunch ?

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saturday is going to be a spectacular day with lots of sun and temperatures in the high 70s. if you are coming, let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets