New Owner Hopefully Soon 1997 GTS

Jaxlt1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been trolling this site for years looking to gain some info before I finally pull the trigger and step into a Viper. I'm looking at a 1 owner 13K mile GTS. Only mod is the Bremco brake system. I'm stepping out of my element of Corvettes to do this. Any advice? Is a 1997 a good place to start. I'm in NJ and would like to get to know a few members when I get the car home.

Thanks

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a great choice (spoken as owner of two 98 GTSs....I'm biased). Go to the NJ site down below and post some stuff there - you'll meet up with plenty of folks locally who can help you check it out.

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
I've been trolling this site for years looking to gain some info before I finally pull the trigger and step into a Viper. I'm looking at a 1 owner 13K mile GTS. Only mod is the Bremco brake system. I'm stepping out of my element of Corvettes to do this. Any advice? Is a 1997 a good place to start. I'm in NJ and would like to get to know a few members when I get the car home.

Thanks
Welcome and good luck in your search.
Pop in differences in years or any variation in the search. That might be helpful information for you.

The VCA NJ region president is Bobby Cerchione. We hope you consider joining the VCA when you purchase your dream.
Please email [email protected] or call 1-800-677-4321 for questions.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations ! Where in NJ ? We have a great crew always looking cruise and hangout. NY and PA guys are very active too.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks
Nice choice, what color?

OP
OP
J

Jaxlt1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I flew down to Florida last week to check out the GTS. We made a deal and I should have it back here Friday or Saturday. Great car. Very excited.

OP
OP
J

Jaxlt1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally got the Viper delivered late yesterday. The 1997 GTS Blue/White is nicer then I remember when I saw it in FL. I'll get some pix up soon. I have owned over 30 Corvettes since 1969, by far this car is Bad Ass. No comparison. I currently own a 1968 427/400 hsp Blue Coupe which is a Bloomington Gold SURVIVOR and an NCRS Top Flight. Nice, two Blue Coupes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth