Track day Aug. 20 at Stratotech

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, my buddy has the track rented for that day. Looking for more people as the price per person drops the more people we get.

Currently we have my 2006 Viper, a 2011 Z06 Carbon, an IS-F, my buddies new Porsche 911. Possibly a few others that he has coming and I am unaware of. But I told him I would throw it out to the club to see if we can fill up some spots and have some fun. Let me know if any of you are interested.

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time does he have it rented for? I know a bunch of my buddies are racing the same day at 5pm, and if I get my ECU back in time I will be joining them.

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time does he have it rented for? I know a bunch of my buddies are racing the same day at 5pm, and if I get my ECU back in time I will be joining them.

You can't join unless you can find someone to sell their spot. Like usual the evening event is sold out already. We have the track from 7:30am-12 noon. Where is your ECU??

HSSSSSS said:
I would like to go but my schedule might not allow it. I will not know until the day before.

Ron you have my number, so keep me posted. Even with one day notice you can still get in I'm sure.

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't join unless you can find someone to sell their spot. Like usual the evening event is sold out already. We have the track from 7:30am-12 noon. Where is your ECU??

Ya I have a buddy that accidentally bought 2 spots for that day. And I meant my Subaru's ECU, cause that is the vehicle I can afford to race.

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya I have a buddy that accidentally bought 2 spots for that day. And I meant my Subaru's ECU, cause that is the vehicle I can afford to race.

All it costs is a bit of fuel to go track the Viper. And you can't even get a speeding ticket in it out there. lol

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True on the speeding ticket, I don't need any more of those:) My biggest fear with tracking the Viper is the oil starvation issue that people have had with the gen 3 during cornering. If I had a gen 4 oil pickup I would be all over that.