Gen 1 Soft Top

BadAndy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I actually have an extra one. The guy I bought the car from had two and apparently something may have been minor wrong with the first one when he first got the car (original owner). Honestly, I don't know what it was. I now have a 3 piece trunk top and a good soft top still so I have no real need for the old one. PM me, maybe we can figure something out that might work. Between the two, maybe you've got a solution.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
My mom has been on the lookout for a soft top for her 94 ever since she got the car. If anyone has any leads on one I'd really appreciate it. Mrviper99, how bad is yours broken? I might be interested in seeing if I could make it work if you are just planning to get rid of it anyway. I'm never sure what tops will work on what cars. I think the main difference between the years was just the front pins that lock it down to the winshield, but I don't know if these are easily removable or something you could adapt to work on a different year. I think the gen 2 tops are still technically in stock some places, but I'm not sure if the only difference is the pins or I'd consider getting one.

BadAndy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ends up mine was in bad shape with the fabric. I'd never really looked at it much. I think I'll hold onto it for parts if needed, sorry.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235