Another RSI Turbo Car for the Texas Streets

Will at RSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would like to that our customer Will C. for choosing RSI to build his Twin Turbo GTS. This car is a Stage 2 Street system running on his previously installed RSI built engine. This car previously had a Roe blower and would constantly have driveability issues as the blower would heat up. The car now has twin Precision 6266 turbos spooling to a 854WHP (917FTLB Torque). Hopefully we will soon see some track videos of this car in action.

Any of you that want to experience an RSI Twin Turbo Viper, don't hesitate to call or email anytime to set you up with a demo ride.

Thanks, William Hamblin

[email protected]

214-513-3773

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

tito#14srt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice congrats!! I will be doing TT hopefully next year on my 97 Viper GTS I just picked up. would I be able to run a low boost setting with the stock forge internals will? how much would be the max i could push on the stock forge internals?

hiss highness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
or u look at it and go "hmmm probably a good enuf roe blower setup for a gen 2 available"

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome motor mods and looks great. Looks as though the front lower facia has seen some curb action. Any of the old employees from RSI in Houston with you? Not Gerald, but the techs? Or is this a totally new RSI? You are not too far from me.

OP
OP
W

Will at RSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome motor mods and looks great. Looks as though the front lower facia has seen some curb action. Any of the old employees from RSI in Houston with you? Not Gerald, but the techs? Or is this a totally new RSI? You are not too far from me.

We have been a completely new RSI since 2008.

steelskeet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car has been an absolute blast! I started off stock like most and then went to Roe 5lbs and then to a built motor and 10lbs.... I wish I had just saved the time, money and effort and gone TT to begin with.
I live in Dallas and feel much more comfortable having an intercooler in this Texas heat. Between the Army and shooting ***** my hearing is awful and I was always scared with the Roe about not
being able to hear knocking/detonation. As far as the front fascia I'm not sure what I am going to-do about that, my driveway angle is sharp and my DD is a Diesel Excursion. So a lot of times I pull
into the driveway forgetting I'm in the viper.

I have some 18" toyo R888 going on and then I will head to the 1/4 mile. My best with the Roe 10lbs was 11.02 and I know I will crush that now. I would also like to-do the Houston 1/2 mile but one thing at a time.

Will C.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking ride! Are those numbers with ****? I'm sure it's just the picture, but it looks like the catch can line is almost sitting on the serpentine belt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper