A few pics from the Dream Cruise (Gen II/IV/Gen V/GTS-R race car

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well the title says it all so I will post a few pics of the viper. Honestly, my Gen II got a lot of comments and many people were saying that it was by far the best generation and still the best looking car otu of all the generations. Honestly, I agree having taken a closer look in person with the gen V. It's still gorrous and definitely an upgrade over a gen II in almost any way. However the raw feeling of the gen II coupled with a design that looks better in 2013 as it did in 1996 is just amazing. I really hope people start valuing their cars more. Thankfuully I am not selling my car or at least not planning on it. Well enough talking, here you go:
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few more. I love the look of the Gen II and the picture of my car next to the Gen IV really shows why; at least to me:) The B/W is the 1992 concept car that launched in 1996. It's amazing how close it ended up looking. Just amazing that's from 1992. Amazing.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FTW?

Explain please ...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ftw

August 7, 2007 Urban Word of the Day
"For The Win."

An enthusiastic emphasis to the end of a comment, message, or post. Sometimes genuine, but often sarcastic.

Originated from the game show Hollywood Squares where the result of the player's response is expected to win the game.
Bob: Your 1up t-shirt rocks
Sally: 1up t-shirts ftw.

I was being genuine, BTW. <---- that means 'by the way'.

OP
OP
T

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have plenty more pics I could post of the Mopar cars that were tricked out such as new and old Challengers and Darts along with a pretty cool Jeep. I really like in my second post down my Gen II ACR next to the gen IV Coupe with a similar view and similar color. I think it really shows the lines flowing much better on the Gen II. However the Gen V is a tough one. I mean rarely ANYONE could tell the difference between mine and the "new one" as they all thought mine was a new one (shocking as I treat mine well as far as driving and maintenence but hardly as a garage queen). With that said, I would say the Gen V is the all around TRUE successor to the Gen II. It's damn near perfect styling and in ways has some nice additions to it's looks (louvers, carbon fiber..maybe the hood...maybe the hood). Then add in the HP, solid interior and throaty stock exhaust that actually sounds good stock....damn. However, at 130k, I'll gladly keep my 40k ACR and wait for the people to really see the value in our cars...well..and continue to enjoy mine without worrying about value really:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62