South East Zone Rendezvous, Nov. 15-17th

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

We have our 2013 Zone Rendezvous forthe Southeast coming up November 15-17. The Zone Rendezvous, for those of you that have not been to one, the ZoneRendezvous is a social gather for each VCA zone on the off year of the VOI;Viper Owners Invitational. This year weare going to meet on the beach in Northern Florida; explore and cruise thearea; including St Augustine, Daytona Raceway and more. November is usually great weather in NorthernFlorida and the hotel is right on the ocean and very impressive. The scenic driving on A1A and the NorthernFlorida country roads should provide some great photo ops and wide open countrydriving. Friday we will arrange a cruisealong the coast line, A1A to St Augustine, which is a great town for get-togethers,lots of restaurants, bars, and attractions in the nation’s oldest city. Thursday thru Saturday, HSR (Historical Sports Car Racing (www.hsrrace.com)will be holding an event at Daytona Speedway. We plan to go Saturday towatch some of the different races, all about an hour each. One or two ofour Florida members will be running their comp coupes in the races. HSRwill provide us with a corral for our Vipers and we are working with them on aparade lap. The parade lap and the entrance fee will be given to us at adiscount, more info to follow. On Sunday, those that want can return formore racing action and or we can cruise to some more of the unique NorthFlorida venues. Please contact the hotel soonest, as rooms are on a firstcome first serve basis.

Date: Nov 15-17[SUP]th [/SUP][SUP](ifsome want to come in Thursday night that can be arranged also)[/SUP]

Venue: St Augustine / Daytona Speedway

Hotel: Hammock Beach Resort, Palm CoastFlorida www.hammockbeach.com

$160 / night for an Ocean View 1bedroom

$288/ night for an Ocean View 3 Bedroom (so if you have some VCA members you areclose with you can save some money and take out the 3 bedroom unit)

Please contact the hotel directly tomake your reservations at: 877-834-8862 and identify that you are part of theViper club. The hotel is just settingthis up in their system, so if you call today it might not be in the systemyet.

So that we can get a tally of attendanceand better organize the events, please email me at: [email protected] to confirm youare coming to the Zone Rendezvous and also email your regional presidents sothey can form up caravans and such. Moreinfo to follow….

Sincerely,
John Canal
Zone Director, South East

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,
Is this on? Called the hotel several times and being told that we can't make reservations.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to go!! John call me. Also, can you pass on to your group that their will be a Viper get together in Montgomery, AL 2-3 Nov. Most will be showing up on the Friday the 1st. We need to line up the Roe cars! Go to www.supercarshootout.net. to register.

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi All, the hotel finally got everything set in the system, so if you call now they should have the Viper rate. St Augustine is a great place for a "Pub Crawl," lots of live music, lots of drinks, and even a ghost or two... We are working on the dinner reservations, so please email to confirm if you are coming: [email protected]

FLAT OUT

VCA Member
Reaction score
We are looking forward to our first Zone Rendezvous. I checked out the resort... it looks awesome! The weather should be great that time of year!

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I want to go!! John call me. Also, can you pass on to your group that their will be a Viper get together in Montgomery, AL 2-3 Nov. Most will be showing up on the Friday the 1st. We need to line up the Roe cars! Go to www.supercarshootout.net. to register.

Hi there 99R/T 10 -- I don' t go on the forums too much but I just saw this one that you sent John Canal. Is there anything I can help you with? I work with John on a lot of VCA events in the Southeast since I am the Director at Large. If we can help on the November event you are having,send me the details and I will help advertise it for you.

Thanks! Cathy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there 99R/T 10 -- I don' t go on the forums too much but I just saw this one that you sent John Canal. Is there anything I can help you with? I work with John on a lot of VCA events in the Southeast since I am the Director at Large. If we can help on the November event you are having,send me the details and I will help advertise it for you.

member, 99 R/T 10 the two time winner of VCAs "member of the year" has been banned. I would assume that the SE Director at Large should be aware of such things.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
member, 99 R/T 10 the two time winner of VCAs "member of the year" has been banned. I would assume that the SE Director at Large should be aware of such things.

He hasn't been banned. He is still listed as a member. He posted just last week. Quit spreading inaccuracies.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He hasn't been banned. He is still listed as a member. He posted just last week. Quit spreading inaccuracies.

"moderated status" then... which is a ban since when i was 'moderated' none of my posts were ever approved. then again when my account was reinstaed i never got a message of that either.. since the VCA has never answered any of my *** or Emails.

as a Zone director.. you should know this.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"moderated status" then... which is a ban since when i was 'moderated' none of my posts were ever approved. then again when my account was reinstaed i never got a message of that either.. since the VCA has never answered any of my *** or Emails.

as a Zone director.. you should know this.

Correct, moderated into hell. When none of my posts are approved, then it is essentially banned. h and this post required approval.................. :mad:

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
MoparBoyy--
Why do you persist in lying? On previous posts some weeks ago you admitted to Lady Cruiser (Cathy Smiley--pres. of the North Central FL VCA chapter and board member at large for the National VCA) that you did indeed get her e-mails regarding your situation. What gives? Do you think that we can't remember past posts or events? Obviously you hate the VCA and persistently try to discredit the VCA. Why not just leave and save yourself a lot of grief?--Dave

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MoparBoyy--
Why do you persist in lying? On previous posts some weeks ago you admitted to Lady Cruiser (Cathy Smiley--pres. of the North Central FL VCA chapter and board member at large for the National VCA) that you did indeed get her e-mails regarding your situation. What gives? Do you think that we can't remember past posts or events? Obviously you hate the VCA and persistently try to discredit the VCA. Why not just leave and save yourself a lot of grief?--Dave

He wasnt lying. He is saying exactly what I said. Essentally I am banned.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MoparBoyy--

Do you even know my situation? No.

I emailed VCA national for months, MONTHS!! with not a single response. I finally I had to email Cathy as a last resort cause National refused to even admit I existed. She didn't even know of the situation but said she would look into it, after a few weeks my account was finally reinstated. I never received a email saying that my account had been reinstated, I just logged in and was like "Hey it finally works!"

So yes, I did receive a email from Cathy saying that she would look into it, after I emailed her and asked.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you even know my situation? No.

I emailed VCA national for months, MONTHS!! with not a single response. I finally I had to email Cathy as a last resort cause National refused to even admit I existed. She didn't even know of the situation but said she would look into it, after a few weeks my account was finally reinstated. I never received a email saying that my account had been reinstated, I just logged in and was like "Hey it finally works!"

So yes, I did receive a email from Cathy saying that she would look into it, after I emailed her and asked.

Alex, not sure of your situation either. Feel free to PM me details of your situation. Since it goes back months, I would say it's possible that previous *** either didn't react or was't made aware of situation, I don't honestly know. I am also going to look into why Mike is in moderated status. While I have no ability to moderate or take anyone off moderation, the board is able to view those who are in moderted status and chekc their posts. I checked and he hadn't even attempted to post in this section until a day after your post. So it's not like he was trying to contact Cathy and couldn't. I wonder why he wouldn't just email her or contact her through website?

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
MoparBoyy, I tried to PM you and it says you aren't set up to receive PM. Please ask Mike S. ( 99R/T10) to contact me. You have all my info. I don't have his email address and I don't receive notifications who is moderated unless I ask for them. I know Mike;he seems like a good guy.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MoparBoyy, I tried to PM you and it says you aren't set up to receive PM. Please ask Mike S. ( 99R/T10) to contact me. You have all my info. I don't have his email address and I don't receive notifications who is moderated unless I ask for them. I know Mike;he seems like a good guy.

Interesting, I went in and noticed it was all turned off, most likely when my account was entered into moderated status i was not allowed to send and recieve *** guess it didn't turn back on when my account was restored.

I will contact Mike and give him your info.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Cathy,
I finally got un-banned. :rolleyes:

And to Viperjohn, to me, banned/modded is the same thing. Don't jump on Moparboyy, he was saying EXACTLY what I felt. Thanks again Moparboyy. Neddless to say, this whole situation has been a huge, nasty negative feeling towards the VCA. I just can't bring myself to come. Sorry.

And just t be clear, if I post 20-30 times and only one or two are approved, then show up 3-4 days later, that just doesn't cut it for me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper